KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Dragon Herbs, 토닉 알케미(Tonic Alchemy), 최고의 슈퍼푸드 블랜드, 9.5 온스 (270g)

₩67,696
₩70,519
할인금액: ₩2,823 (4% 할인)
26 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Fantastic!!

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1843247님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Dragon Herbs, Tonic Alchemy when I lived in Tucson and had a local supplier. Was so glad to find that you had them available here at iHerb.com. I cannot say enough about this product - my entire cellular stucture is improved (was being monitored by a doctor), my skin is improving, my hair color is coming back, my energy levels are up and the list goes on.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I like the taste, but not sure about the cost

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2767934님께서 Jan 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like many on this site, I have tried my fair share of green powders. Taste wise, this one is a bit different. You get the stevia sweetness with the greens, but a definite herbal flavor comes through as well. Not surprising, since this product, as far as I can tell, is trying to be a super greens plus herbal tonic with more emphasis on the herbal tonic than other brands. I like the ingredients, actually do like the taste, and it seems to give me a boost each day. However, at close to twice the cost compared to Amazing Grass and other products I consider to be of high quality, it may be hard to justify continuing to use it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product and service!!!!

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3259478님께서 May 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for exactly a year now. I can't say that it tastes great but it is not bad either. I am not sure that I can say that I feel energy for hours but I can definitely say that I have lost 25 pounds on it since I am not hungry for many hours. I stopped drinking caffeine and don't have any cravings. I also lost my constant heart burn and my stomach pains. Wonderful product, fast shipping with iherb.com. I recommend it to all my friends.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product and excellent service!

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2297411님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am now using Tonic Alchemy every morning in my smoothies. I blend it with blueberries, banana, soy milk, and sometimes yogurt. It's delicious, and you won't believe the energy boost until you try it yourself. It's totally safe and all natural. It's all I need in the morning. I no longer am dependent on coffee and multivitamins-- this tonic has it all. I highly recommend both this product and Iherb.com service. I will continue to purchase from Iherb, and I will re-order Dragon herbs, Tonic Alchemy. Thank you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Tonic Alchemy is the best!

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

celestialleo님께서 Nov 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used many good greens products over the years, but tonic Alchemy, with over 10 supertonic Chinese herbs, is head and shoulders above them all! I like it plain--just shake it up with about 4 ounces of water and take it as my vegetables for lunch. I can feel the energy for hours!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »