KO

iHerb 상품평

₩66,176

₩68,936

할인금액: ₩2,760 (4% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Fantastic!!

Reviewer1843247님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Dragon Herbs, Tonic Alchemy when I lived in Tucson and had a local supplier. Was so glad to find that you had them available here at iHerb.com. I cannot say enough about this product - my entire cellular stucture is improved (was being monitored by a doctor), my skin is improving, my hair color is coming back, my energy levels are up and the list goes on.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product and service!!!!

Reviewer3259478님께서 May 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for exactly a year now. I can't say that it tastes great but it is not bad either. I am not sure that I can say that I feel energy for hours but I can definitely say that I have lost 25 pounds on it since I am not hungry for many hours. I stopped drinking caffeine and don't have any cravings. I also lost my constant heart burn and my stomach pains. Wonderful product, fast shipping with iherb.com. I recommend it to all my friends.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I like the taste, but not sure about the cost

Reviewer2767934님께서 Jan 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like many on this site, I have tried my fair share of green powders. Taste wise, this one is a bit different. You get the stevia sweetness with the greens, but a definite herbal flavor comes through as well. Not surprising, since this product, as far as I can tell, is trying to be a super greens plus herbal tonic with more emphasis on the herbal tonic than other brands. I like the ingredients, actually do like the taste, and it seems to give me a boost each day. However, at close to twice the cost compared to Amazing Grass and other products I consider to be of high quality, it may be hard to justify continuing to use it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product and excellent service!

Reviewer2297411님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am now using Tonic Alchemy every morning in my smoothies. I blend it with blueberries, banana, soy milk, and sometimes yogurt. It's delicious, and you won't believe the energy boost until you try it yourself. It's totally safe and all natural. It's all I need in the morning. I no longer am dependent on coffee and multivitamins-- this tonic has it all. I highly recommend both this product and Iherb.com service. I will continue to purchase from Iherb, and I will re-order Dragon herbs, Tonic Alchemy. Thank you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tonic Alchemy is the best!

celestialleo님께서 Nov 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used many good greens products over the years, but tonic Alchemy, with over 10 supertonic Chinese herbs, is head and shoulders above them all! I like it plain--just shake it up with about 4 ounces of water and take it as my vegetables for lunch. I can feel the energy for hours!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great option for those who are busy

5668863833670029247님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

You get a lot of goodness in one scoop. Feel energized and mentally clearer within 20 minutes. Consider testing and replacing coffee with this, or at least balance out the acidity of the coffee with this. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Excellent Tonic

Reviewer1703320님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Relatively easy to mix, decent tasting and great for energy.

Great service

Reviewer1048330님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very pleased with the fast service and cheaper shipping cost to purchase this product. Cheaper than buying directly from Ron Teagarden's.

Good Energy

Reviewer3137954님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband drinks this in the morning in place of coffee or other stimulants. He often works 10-15 hour days. His increased stamina is quite noticeable. Excellent product.

best ever

Reviewer1330706님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking herbs and supplements for a decade - I tried this last week and let me tell you, it's the real deal. Excellent for your health, easily absorbed and used by the body. Essential for those that appreciate quality and only want to put the best into their bodies.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품