KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Terrific energiser

Reviewer3281955님께서 Apr 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My elderly mother uses this when she feels tired. She just sprays it a few times (not necessarily 6, maybe only 3 times) under the tongue then lies down for about 15 min. After that time she feels revitalised and gets up, actively looking for things to do. So it's really effective for her. Compare this with the Pure Advantage brand of the B-12 spray (http://www.iherb.com/Pure-Advantage-B-12-500-mcg-Spray-1-fl-oz/18154): that one sends her to sleep! Which actually is also useful, because it works as a sleep aid, esp. when she's in pain. So same supplement, different brands, totally different effects, equally useful.

Wish It Were glass packaging & 5000mcg per 6 sprays

thesvetlana님께서 Sep 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent quality, wish it were in glass spray bottle & wish it were available in 5000mcg per 6 sprays instead of the current 1000mcg. Tastes great, a light slightly sweet subtle cherry taste, nothing heavy or overly sweet at all! Methylcobalamin is the form of b12 which is Bioavailable(unlike synthetic cheap cyanocobalamin) & is most easily absorbed.

Delicious

5665157265370812860님께서 Jan 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes very good, good for children too

This product is Good

MarieMR님께서 Jan 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste is pleasant No adverse reactions Great for energy boost, will buy again. Iherb thanks for good service and Fast DHL Delivery!

JoyK

5557109731405136673님께서 May 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste, easy to use spray

Used this for my 2 year old

amaria-giljebrekke님께서 Jul 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The doctors were pushing to give my little guy vitamin B-12 injections. I went with this instead in addition to other natural remedies and his condition improved. He asked for this every day until it was gone! ;)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good taste, good methyl donor

5424575822657050360님께서 May 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good alternative for methylation cycle support

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No idea if it works but it tastes great and easy to use

5200975038516782617님께서 Dec 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Until I get my Vit B12D level retested I can't comment on if this actually works or not however I can say that it is easy to use and tastes pleasant. Another family member has very low Vit B12 and is due for retesting and of the three diff products he has been using he likes the ease and flavour of this one the best. Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

Vitamin B-12 Energy booster

Reviewer1812679님께서 Nov 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this spray for the sake of getting enough Vitamin B-12. Taste is great but I couldn't really say its an energy booster for me. Never felt any energy boost after using it.

b 12 energy booster

Reviewer1562721님께서 Sep 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

makes colors more vivid