KO

₩74,798

₩85,934

할인금액: ₩11,136 (13% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• 생선 추출 원료로 만들어진 젤라틴 캡슐

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Cannot be more pure

DinaB123님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The capsules are from fish gelatin. Such a rarity! I take it over any other from of gelatin. It is important to get ubiquinol form of CoQ10 for older individuals. Their bodies are not well equipped to convert ubiquinone into ubiquinol. Although ubiquinol supplements tend to be pricier, they are far more effective.

Just what I needed

Reviewer1274123님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

MENAPAUSE. Is what the doctor blames for me always being tired. Maybe that is the cause, but within a week of taking Dr. Mercola's Ubiquinol, I feel more like my old self again. More energy and more alert. It works for me.

Citrus burps

Reviewer1510861님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with Minnesota, wish they had not added the citrus. Never had an issue without the citrus added. Love the benefits of taking Ubiquinol.

Ubiquinol

Reviewer1762547님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product hurt my stomach so badly that I could not continue to use it.

Worth it

5292330844061736207님께서 Mar 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good quality. Uses fish gelatin for capliques (i avoid porcine gelatin for spritual reasons). This is one supplement that you can feel right after taking it. Whenever i start to feel tired during the day, just take one caps and i'll feel awake and alert. No more coffee for me!

outstanding

5758236006556406598님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product,one of mercola's best

Excellent Pure Quality

thesvetlana님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mercola's products are a bit pricier than others BUT it is because they are made that much better, high quality, clean, pure trusted ingredients, no surprises. Effective Ubiquinol product, unique capsules, they are translucent and you can see the yellowish ubiquinol liquid in them. Worth every penny!

Ubiquinol

5072513560522351066님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very high Quality

Great

4913741633238830501님께서 Nov 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pricy buy it though

Trusted brand

5170090554865941960님께서 Oct 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using this product for some time now during illness and can say it has kept my heart strong and given me some energy. Only one I could find that was vegetarian also.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품