KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good

5491289351029564181님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

400 works better

Love it

5124191739272756798님께서 May 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

this supplement has been a life saver!

So far, so good...

Reviewer1729412님께서 Jan 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's only been a couple of weeks, but I do believe this is helping myself and my husband feel a bit better emotionally, especially in the long and often dark days of this Michigan winter. We started with the 200 mg., and will play that by ear, possibly going with a higher dose, not sure.

joint pain relief

4826055612508055810님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product as a friend told me SAM-e is good for joint pain. I started to feel a difference after 4 weeks of use. Very happy with the product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Please notify me when the product is back in stock

5331782607825825956님께서 Mar 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good product, please notify me when stock is back on Thank you Patricia O'Brien

review100

Reviewer1741430님께서 Dec 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective as helps reduce tiredness.

WOW!

Reviewer2495123님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Next time I'm going to order 400mg SAMe. I think this product is a bit expensive but it has turned me being like a foal -from my mind and my joints! I'm a positive person and since taking this product everybody tells me how positive and happy I seem to be -allthough I'm having very rough time and the weather has been just terrible (black and rainy) in Finland.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

It works but side effects

Reviewer1041668님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I felt these working to lift my mood within about 2 days. But after taking them for almost a week, I started having trouble with my eyes being very irritated. Stoped taking and the irritation went away. Tried 2 more times but each time the irritation returned. Other than the side effects I would recomment.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

works for people AND dogs!

Reviewer1622892님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has been used by our family for several years. Certain medications cause impaired liver function, and we take SAMe for six weeks twice per year to assist the liver in renewing damaged cells. It works, although we use milk thistle along with it. One of our dogs was diagnosed with severe liver damage last year (caused by an RX medication) and the vet prescribed a product that was SAMe formulated by veterinarians. We used Doctor's Best instead, at the same dose as prescribed, and our dog's liver was back to normal in 2 months!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Detroyed by Dutch customs

Reviewer1515931님께서 Apr 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

They said SAMe fall's under the drug law and is not allowed to import without a permit.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품