KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Curcumin saves lives

Reviewer2073441님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My friend had multiple heart attacks, doctors were preparing for bypass, but I gave my friend curcumin for thirty days and when they pre oped they told my friend "your heart is healing so we are going to wait another 90 days and see, maybe we will just do stents" and that is the pending status. I think this says a lot about the anti inflammatory properties of curcumin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fantastic product - I'll never be without it!!

Reviewer1391297님께서 Nov 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm 30 years old, work in a professional environment and wear high heels every day. About 2 years ago, the joint in my big toe started to ache constantly, even when I wasn't wearing heels. I had it checked by a podiatrist who said that it was arthritis and that there really wasn't anything I could do for it, short of surgery at some point down the road if it got really bad. I'd read about curcumin for the anti-cancer benefits, and that was actually the reason I began taking it. At the time, I didn't know that it was also good for arthritis. Within a couple of days of taking it (I started with 2 caps, twice a day), my toe completely stopped bothering me. I basically just stopped noticing the pain. I've taken it for close to 2 months now and am now taking 1 cap twice a day. This stuff is amazing!! I just recommended it to my mom, who is beginning to feel some arthritis in her hands, and to a friend whose joints hurt after running. This is 1 supplement that I will continue to take indefinitely!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

KEPT ME FROM HAVING BACK SURGERY!!!

Reviewer2262861님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is amazing!! I haad a herniated disk in my back at L5 that was causing SEVERE sciatica. I had no feeling in my right calf and right foot, and, severe pain up my right leg into my buttocks. I was in so much pain, I would not be able to walk at times. The nuerosurgeon said that I had no other option but surgery. I was against getting surgery and wanted to try other options first. I took this product along with Boswelia and all of my symptoms have completely disappeared. I went to my follow up appointment with the doctor and he said my recovery was "nothing short of amazing". I also did physical therapy exercises for 5 weeks and accupuncture for six weeks, but; bottom line...I am cured! Try this first before surgery.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product for my fibro

Reviewer2410936님께서 Jan 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for approx. 2 years now for my fibro symptoms and it works wonders for my aches and pains. I can function like a normal person - takes care of the inflamation. Thanks iHerb for carrying such a great product at such a reasonable price.

CURCUMIN

Reviewer2828968님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I heard about the low incidence of dementia in India and that it was possibly attributable to this herb. I have been taking it for 30 days and have noticed an improvement in recall.

I like it !

Reviewer1053546님께서 Feb 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son is taking this for his psoriasis, and it seems to make it subside. This one has a very good quality of ingredient.

Good product for Alzheimer patiens

Reviewer1455791님께서 Jun 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a close experience with the influence of this product on Alzheimer's patients. Good results

Mary Carson

Reviewer3011061님께서 Jan 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the Curcumin with Bioperine and am on my second bottle. I have had great results and am recommending it to my son.

It works!!!!!!!!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Curcumin is very healthy, but I 1) do not want to take 10 pills per day and 2) I do not want to get yellow teeth. Thanks to this pill that features "BioPerine", I only need ONE SINGLE PILL PER DAY and no yellow teeth yet!! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great for Pain Relief!

Reviewer3065769님께서 Dec 31, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've used it for general aches, headaches, hurting knees, and carpal-tunnel related pain and it works for all of them. It starts working about 10 minutes after taking a capsule, and the pain relief continues for about 3 hours. Definitely worth a try!

상품 1-10 중 전체 110 상품