KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Everybody Should Be On This

Reviewer2104094님께서 May 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Spectacular improvements in eyesight for myself and friends. That alone is worth its price but if it does what others say it's a little miracle.

Effective and cheap

Reviewer3186500님께서 May 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have fair and sensitive skin, and, since I'm taking this product, is much better, stronger, no spotted, and sun resisting. I'll repeat my purchase.

No artificial additives

4852821799296202288님께서 Feb 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

All natural and it doesn't have any negative side effects on us. Easy to swallow and it doesn't have any bad taste or smell. The whole family taking it. We don't have any noticed positive change yet but I believe in it's goodness so we keep taking it.

Effective and good price

4807711604365440517님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this product and it's price. Speed of delivery is great considering it has to come to rural Australia ! Faster than deliveries in OZ !

I like it

4684794065288852092님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this for 2 months, and I see some results : most of all for my nerves. I feel more relaxed and I can concentrate easily. I will continue using this product.

It is doing something

HonestReviewsHere님께서 Jan 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 12mg daily and what I notice so far are: Better memory, one of the rare solutions for my severely dry skin, and my dreams are vivid. It is doing something!

Doctors Best

Reviewer3041119님께서 Aug 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are great for my joints.

Well

panaceaspecialist님께서 Jun 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it as a present to a very good friend of mine.

affordable protection

alloriginal님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

a potent antioxidant at an affordable price. I am fair skinned, and it has roughly quadrupled the length of time I can stay in the sun without burning. I use 12 milligrams daily for the antioxidant benefits, and I believe it is a very good product. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good!

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Testing astaxanthin to see if it will help my gastritis.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품