KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,009

₩22,668

할인금액: ₩10,659 (47% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

great stuff!

Reviewer1079334님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I am a research-a-holic, I've read several articles about this. They all claim it is an excellent anti-oxidant that helps with just about everything, including skin, vision, and preventing sunburn. Definitely worth a try. Dr. Mercola takes 8mg per day....I can only afford to take 4mg!

affordable protection

alloriginal님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

a potent antioxidant at an affordable price. I am fair skinned, and it has roughly quadrupled the length of time I can stay in the sun without burning. I use 12 milligrams daily for the antioxidant benefits, and I believe it is a very good product. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Good!

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Testing astaxanthin to see if it will help my gastritis.

Great price

Reviewer1139510님께서 Oct 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just as good as the other brands for a great price

i like it

Reviewer3065770님께서 Mar 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read about this product on a blog and I was interested in considering the benefits ... it's great because I feel like I'm more "light", I feel more full of energy

Fantastic

Reviewer1852471님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using this in conjunction with Red Krill Oil. Joint pain is gone and I'm walking much better.

Doctors Best

Reviewer3041119님께서 Aug 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are great for my joints.

Effective and good price

4807711604365440517님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this product and it's price. Speed of delivery is great considering it has to come to rural Australia ! Faster than deliveries in OZ !

Everybody Should Be On This

Reviewer2104094님께서 May 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Spectacular improvements in eyesight for myself and friends. That alone is worth its price but if it does what others say it's a little miracle.

No artificial additives

4852821799296202288님께서 Feb 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

All natural and it doesn't have any negative side effects on us. Easy to swallow and it doesn't have any bad taste or smell. The whole family taking it. We don't have any noticed positive change yet but I believe in it's goodness so we keep taking it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품