KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

5579858031257174319님께서 Dec 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not really sure about this one since it broke me out like crazy. This could come from me experimenting a bit with different products at the time, but when I stopped using this my skin calmed down. I used it as an addition to my day/night cream but my skin didn't like it at all. However, since it's gotten so many great reviews I suggest you try it out for yourself! My skin type: Combination skin that has dried up over the years with some scarring and large pores. Not THAT bad but I'm obsessed with my skin and compares it to photoshopped, perfect, impossible to achieve-skin.

bof

5113068187261015629님께서 Dec 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

déçue, hydratation insuffisante et ça pue pas mais l'odeur est trop prononcée.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure it was a good choice.

Reviewer1646107님께서 May 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used it for 5 weeks, twice a day so far. Not sure my fresh thin lines have changed one bit. Also smells like candy! And Gluten-Free?! Really?!!!

Hydrating

septkaye님께서 Nov 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately, I broke out on this one. The skin on my face is super sensitive and it did not like this particular type of serum. I now use it in the eye area, my hands and feet to finish off this one bottle. I shall return to using the one from Reviva labs.

Fragrance is too strong

5398174636719749776님께서 Jun 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really do not like the smell. It smells like bubblegum and I feel uncomfortable putting it on my skin. I stopped using it after a few tries.

Ok Serum

Reviewer2665010님께서 Mar 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love my serums but this one seems more like a fluid cream rather than a serum and really does not make my skin feel any different. I must admit I was disappointed in this product and would not buy it again.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품