KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Derma E, 퍼밍 클렌져, 6 플루 온즈(175 ml)

₩13,986
₩17,482
할인금액: ₩3,496 (20% 할인)
73 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (34)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 39 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

A little too dry for me.

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this since I use the cream, but I have found out that it leaves my combination skin dry. The lotion is pretty good though! For a cleanser a very good product is Azelique, Age Refining Cleanser. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

This I love!!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1598371님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Soft and nice, smells good. Leaves my shiny and acne skin with a very even skintone despite the scars. Now I finally can go thorugh the day without foundation, because this cleanser and the cream in the same productline is actually erasing my acne scars!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I will buy it again

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Karisma님께서 Nov 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is gentle cleanser with no bad ingredient like SLS. It cleans my face without dryness. A smell also relaxes me. I don't see much impact on firming but I still love my face after washing with this cleanser.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Liked it.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2665010님께서 May 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cleanser thoroughly cleans the skin but can sometimes leave it a bit tight.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not good for oily/acne prone skin

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5099893828934673797님께서 Aug 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product after reading Dr. Perricones "Acne Perscription" book. It has all the ingredients he recommends topically. I used it for several months before realizing it may be making my face worse(breakouts). I stopped and my face gat much better. I usually have dry skin and it made it very oily.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 39 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »