KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩14,345

₩17,931

할인금액: ₩3,586 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(9)
2 별점
(5)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great results

5180961163844183990님께서 Apr 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Derma E products and this cleanser is fantastic..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gentle and effective cleanser

Reviewer2849717님께서 Nov 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this cleanser and the price is really reasonable! I have combination skin but more oily most of the time and this cleanser cleanse my face well without drying it. This is already my fifth bottle :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5703850621387951502님께서 Jun 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good pruduct!

Reviewer1358561님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

smells good and cleans well. I love the derma E product and change all of my cosmetic to this brand. I bought all firming product and all of firming product line was good. I'm interested in other line as well. no troubles and smell is really fresh n nice. will keep using this!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Quite a good cleanser

Reviewer1438643님께서 Feb 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It cleans my face well and smell is pleasant. My face does not feel dry after using it but I don't think it does anything to my face in regards to firming.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

None

4811880173684736640님께서 Nov 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

None

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A little too dry for me.

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this since I use the cream, but I have found out that it leaves my combination skin dry. The lotion is pretty good though! For a cleanser a very good product is Azelique, Age Refining Cleanser. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I will buy it again

Karisma님께서 Nov 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is gentle cleanser with no bad ingredient like SLS. It cleans my face without dryness. A smell also relaxes me. I don't see much impact on firming but I still love my face after washing with this cleanser.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

too drying

Reviewer1876891님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have mature skin that tends to dryness so I need a cleanser that will not dry my skin out further. However, this would probably be a very good product for someone with very oily skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Me gusta

4835169751968788675님께서 Jul 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

pero me reseca un poco la piel no se si reafirma pues no lo he podido apreciar aun.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 40 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »