KO

₩14,622

₩18,277

할인금액: ₩3,655 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

This I love!!

Reviewer1598371님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Soft and nice, smells good. Leaves my shiny and acne skin with a very even skintone despite the scars. Now I finally can go thorugh the day without foundation, because this cleanser and the cream in the same productline is actually erasing my acne scars!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A little too dry for me.

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this since I use the cream, but I have found out that it leaves my combination skin dry. The lotion is pretty good though! For a cleanser a very good product is Azelique, Age Refining Cleanser. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I will buy it again

Karisma님께서 Nov 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is gentle cleanser with no bad ingredient like SLS. It cleans my face without dryness. A smell also relaxes me. I don't see much impact on firming but I still love my face after washing with this cleanser.

excellent

Reviewer2679092님께서 Nov 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the way it cleans my skin - and skin is not dry after cleaning

Liked it.

Reviewer2665010님께서 May 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cleanser thoroughly cleans the skin but can sometimes leave it a bit tight.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not good for oily/acne prone skin

5099893828934673797님께서 Aug 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product after reading Dr. Perricones "Acne Perscription" book. It has all the ingredients he recommends topically. I used it for several months before realizing it may be making my face worse(breakouts). I stopped and my face gat much better. I usually have dry skin and it made it very oily.

Cleans n non drying

Sswwwwwwwwanmooni님께서 Aug 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really leaves yr face comfortably clean without the dry or stretched feel N it's so economical s u only need half a pump / which is sufficient if no make up It doesn't lathers up a lot- though w yr eyes closed u won't know - cos it feels like it's lathering / which is great

Very Nice

Reviewer1486852님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great smell like all the products on the line. Leaves my skin very clean without tighting it up.

Clean feeling

4872739132882796987님께서 Jun 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use less than half a pump and this lathers up nicely and leaves my skin feeling fully cleansed.

Great results

5180961163844183990님께서 Apr 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Derma E products and this cleanser is fantastic..

상품 1-10 중 전체 43 상품