KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,277

₩15,853

할인금액: ₩1,576 (10% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Dastony Hazelnut Butter

Reviewer2678675님께서 Jan 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this stuff! My new addiction. Wish it came in larger jars. I've always loved the taste of hazelnuts, and it's been hard to find hazelnut butter. Always before I've gotten the roasted kind, but this is better. Be prepared for its thin consistency, which is fine with me, but wouldn't work if you're planning to spread it in a thick layer like you could with almond or peanut butter.

Extremely smooth

4929416243856968489님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Stone grinding makes this butter extremely smooth - and thin. Compared to almond butter, the mouthfeel is much less chalky. The hazelnut taste is quite intense, borderline bitter, probably because of ground skins, but acceptable if you spread it thin.

Runny consistency

5530458417621484716님께서 Jul 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flavour is pleasant and fresh, but the consistency is unusually runny for a nut butter. I wonder if they mixed water into it. It runs even when I scoop it out with a spoon; let me not even try with a butter knife cos I don't get anything if I do! And when I put it on my rice cakes, it flows all over and makes a mess. I'd had good experiences with iHerb products thus far. It's not easy finding a hazelnut butter without chocolate and the flavour is fine. So I'd buy this again if the consistency was right.

yummmm

5241031409592753489님께서 Jun 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

wish the jar was twice as big

Delicious enough to tempt

5275592479105129619님께서 Aug 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was so good that I'm not sure I would buy again - ate it way too fast!!

Best hazelnut butter!

MaryanaLishman님께서 Aug 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a HUGE fan of the Dastony brand, as well as stone ground nut butters in general. They're much smoother with a more intense flavour and for me, far more versatile. I add this to chocolate avocado mousse and it's quite frankly, incredible. It would also go well in smoothies etc. Seriously in love with it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5243703113936666713님께서 Sep 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

not very creamy but taste like the real thing (i.e. mashed up hazelnuts and not "creamy" unhealthy hydrogenated oils); it's best in smoothies or on biscuits. Probably great to bake with too, will try that next.

FANTASTIC

5122422445630726389님께서 Sep 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered a few items and im in Australia I got my product in 4 days I was highly impressed with how fast it came from America I will definitely be ordering again soon from iherb.com ..some elf products next I think :) Thankyou for the great service Tastes thick and very much like hazelnut grounded in a thick yet smooth consistency im taking for extra biotin for heathy hair skin and nails I look forward to making pancakes too

It has a good taste

AnkaMaria07님께서 Nov 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste of this and I like that the oil doesn't separate. You can make your own healty chocolate by adding cocoa and honey or stevia.

High Fat, High Calorie, Good on Cookies

4983149196640897860님께서 Jan 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I consider this a natural topping for cookies or ice cream.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품