KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very.. oily?

4655740252771212905님께서 Jan 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very creamy and very, very "oily", not what I am used to, maybe it´s normal in the U.S.? But it´s good, not that much taste though, maybe it´s because of the consistency?

Runny consistency

5530458417621484716님께서 Jul 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flavour is pleasant and fresh, but the consistency is unusually runny for a nut butter. I wonder if they mixed water into it. It runs even when I scoop it out with a spoon; let me not even try with a butter knife cos I don't get anything if I do! And when I put it on my rice cakes, it flows all over and makes a mess. I'd had good experiences with iHerb products thus far. It's not easy finding a hazelnut butter without chocolate and the flavour is fine. So I'd buy this again if the consistency was right.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

like it

5685610328029488998님께서 Feb 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i don't know if there is something wrong but it's so liquidy like a sauce but it taste good kinda sour and i like to eat it with ice-cream and fruit i didn't like it with bread

High Fat, High Calorie, Good on Cookies

4983149196640897860님께서 Jan 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I consider this a natural topping for cookies or ice cream.

Conflicting info

5639315849148301477님께서 Dec 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ordered the , and received it. However the label states: 'only fine SESAME seeds are used', whereas the bigger letter says "Hazelnut butter", I am yet to unseal the lid and discover

It has a good taste

AnkaMaria07님께서 Nov 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste of this and I like that the oil doesn't separate. You can make your own healty chocolate by adding cocoa and honey or stevia.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good flavor but very runny and costly

Reviewer2812867님께서 Oct 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the flavor of the butter but very runny and very small bottle. I put this in water and blended, it made powerful chocolaty nut milk. It has a really nice flavor, much more intense than almond butter. The bottle is very small and over priced.

FANTASTIC

5122422445630726389님께서 Sep 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered a few items and im in Australia I got my product in 4 days I was highly impressed with how fast it came from America I will definitely be ordering again soon from iherb.com ..some elf products next I think :) Thankyou for the great service Tastes thick and very much like hazelnut grounded in a thick yet smooth consistency im taking for extra biotin for heathy hair skin and nails I look forward to making pancakes too

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5243703113936666713님께서 Sep 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

not very creamy but taste like the real thing (i.e. mashed up hazelnuts and not "creamy" unhealthy hydrogenated oils); it's best in smoothies or on biscuits. Probably great to bake with too, will try that next.

Best hazelnut butter!

MaryanaLishman님께서 Aug 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a HUGE fan of the Dastony brand, as well as stone ground nut butters in general. They're much smoother with a more intense flavour and for me, far more versatile. I add this to chocolate avocado mousse and it's quite frankly, incredible. It would also go well in smoothies etc. Seriously in love with it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품