KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great to hide medicine for dogs and cats

Healthy-Sarah님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this to hide supplements in the food of my 2 dogs and cat. It seems that they will eat anything that I sprinkle with this, I no longer have to hold them down to force tablets down their throats (hooray to no more cat scratches on my hands and arms). I have also noticed that one of our rescue dogs, George, who has a bit of a sensitive tummy and is prone to diarrhoea has had perfect digestion since we've been using this (less smelly wind too!).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Selects food the cat to be willing to eat

Reviewer2405252님께서 Jun 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My cat selects food very much. Is willing to eat this product

Its okay

Reviewer1503463님께서 Oct 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My cats and dog seem to really like it. It doesn't go a long way considering I have so many but its worth a try and I think it did help them re-establish better digestion and stools.

my cat loves it

5249368093911251745님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have being tried for three months... so far no bad effect shown on my cat. her stools are good and I changed her dry food twice in the past month... But one thing is clear, she loves the taste : ) love the design of shaking I feed my cat with probiotics as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2206667님께서 Aug 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My dogs LOVE this!

Reviewer1839142님께서 Jul 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feed my dogs a raw diet and use this as a tasty adjunct to foster proper digestion. I would highly recommend it: dogs love the flavor, it's easy to administer, and a bottle goes a long way. And, I have to add that Iherb.com is the BEST of its kind on the Web!

有效!但瓶身開關有待加強

cattylee님께서 Jul 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

我的貓吃乾糧,對某些成分會過敏,找不出一款沒有任何過敏原的乾糧,有時會抓耳朵到輕微破皮,灑點這個就ok了!但他的開關分兩邊,一邊大一邊小,我已經買了好多瓶,幾乎沒有一次沒有誤開到「大邊」而一次灑出一大堆來的,屢試不爽!!!!這次只好用膠帶自己封好。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My Standard Poodle loves it!

Reviewer1217929님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It smells good enough to eat!...for humans, but I have refrained, by my dog Nick loves it on his dog kibble or meat.

much better Digestion

OrganicGirl님께서 Apr 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Shake 'N' Zyme has improved the digestion system of my dog.

tasty powder for dogs

Reviewer1518159님께서 Jun 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

my dobermans enjoying his food better since i started sprinkling this powder over his meals.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품