KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Not sure yet...

Reviewer2194319님께서 Jun 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not used this long enough to tell if there is a difference yet...only 3 stars for now. UPDATE....I'm giving this now 5 stars, I have been using it for 3 motnhs straight with great results, my hair dresser commented my hair was thicker, I was a bit surprised so when I got home I took a closer look at the scalp especially the are where the hair was thining before, I have tons of small dark strong hairs growing everywhere, some are very large others are smalls. So far, my hair is thicker, and the density has improved, plus new growth. I'm a woman, so, I'm recomending this product to the ladies and asking them to give it at least 3 months of using the product to see any changes/results. Thank you, great product indeed. :-) For the person who used it 3 weeks and gave a poor rating, you need to use it at least 3 months, you hair did not fall out in 3 weeks, it took months, "Patience is a virtue"..

it worked for me : )

Reviewer1357929님께서 Apr 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hair was seriously thinning in the front. (i am a girl!) I lucked out finding this shampoo, I have been using it for 3 or 4 months and no more handful of hair in my hairbrush or on the bathroom floor! I have new growth constantly. I have various lengths of short hairs on my head. (my hair is shoulder length) I can't tell you how relieved I am, I was looking into wigs! It worked for me and I consider it worth a try for anyone whose hair is beginning to thin. : )

Using for a month now

Reviewer2700862님께서 Nov 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cut down on my finasteride use due to sides and replaced it with this shampoo. Hoping it will work just as well with the combo. Ingredients look good, shampoo lathers and cleans well, relieves scalp itch.

DS Lab Revita, High Performance

Reviewer2739075님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, highly recommend!!!

Burn baby!

Reviewer3145356님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel it acting! my head gets a little cold or hot, i dont know. the smell is really good and i guess because of the acting of the ingredientes, the second time its different... i will get mor bottles after this one finishes. don't know if my hair will grow again, but it has never been so good!

Good product.

Reviewer2115824님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to work quite well. I do have the feeling that my hair is thicker and more of it. I use it next to my Rogaine foam and vitamines. However it might be too soon to tell, used it now for 2 months. Also, the product is quite expensive.

no effect

Reviewer2459651님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

have used it about 3 weeks every second day for hair grow stimulation, leaving this stuff for 2-5 min on my head according instructions - no effect:( , moreover the stuff is very heavy and viscous, hard to deal with...waisted money...

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품