KO

iHerb 상품평

₩24,690

₩44,651

할인금액: ₩19,961 (45% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Superior B-12 sublingual

Reviewer2722653님께서 Dec 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for 5years: my B-12 levels are equal or better than any B-12 injections given by a doctor!!!! This Methl B-12 is a real keeper!!

Helps Me Sleep Better

Reviewer1928349님께서 Jan 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I sleep better when I take 3 of these per day, even though my blood level of B12 tested in the upper range of normal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Combination of the three.

Reviewer2050788님께서 Sep 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste of the lozenge is pleasant, and I find that the combination of the b & c vitamins with folic acid compliment each other to give the good effect on the body.

Great Energy Booster

Reviewer2548032님께서 Oct 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Fibromyalgia and suffer from severe chronic fatique. I have taken the equavalent mcg. from other manufacturers, but this is the one that really gives me an energy boost. I never want to run out of it!

Energetic -B-12

Reviewer2580355님께서 Apr 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Initially recommended by pharmasist to help with my lack of energy. I found the product very helpful. Purchasing through iHerb.com allows me to get the same great product at really great savings! Thanks

This is great

Reviewer1233883님께서 Oct 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this for several months. Through tests my Dr. determined my levels were low and this has helped me with bringing the levels back up!

Easily dissolves

Reviewer2258148님께서 Jan 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took another high-dose, sublingual B-12 for a couple years. That one should have been called a chewable rather than a sublingual. The Country Life sublingual, though, truly dissolves in the mouth in less than 5 minutes.

Price

Reviewer2682872님께서 May 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product price was excellent. Much cheaper than the same item in Whole Foods Market. Will buy again.

B12 Sublingual

Reviewer1682263님께서 May 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product - but make sure you let the whole lozenge melt under your tounge or you may get some tummy cramps.

Country Life Superior B-12

Reviewer2167095님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am finally getting better by using this with solgar metafolin, country life dibencozide & country life coenzyme B caps. This is a very good product & does work, I will soon try solgar & enzymatic therapy methylcobalamin also. After 12 years, it is good start feeling well again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 43 상품