KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Best I've found

Reviewer3015252님께서 Oct 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ordered and used this product for many years and recommended it to friends and relatives. I find it works very quickly and for me it relieves anxiety. That said ANYTHING taken in excess can result negatively on the body. I do not take it daily and only take it when I know that my B12 levels would be lacking as a result of my diet. While some may report that there is a risk of cancer, I do not believe it to be so, since I was diagnosed and treated for cancer in 2009 and started taking it as a supplement thereafter with no indication of the cancer returning as yet.

Weak

Reviewer1301066님께서 May 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've found other methylcobalamin products to be stronger than this one. Synthetic folic acid is disappointing as it isn't found in food and supposedly before it converts it encourages cancer growth.

j

Reviewer1708068님께서 Jul 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe I feel increased energy after taking this....but need more time to know for sure

Mildly tart but good

Reviewer2537702님께서 Jun 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take and slightly tart, but very good and will buy again. I had bought a similar sublingual lozenge from Trader Joe's and it tasted awful! The kind of awful where your lips twist and your eyes cross involuntarily. lol Made me appreciate this brand all the more!! :)

Great tasting

Reviewer3229767님께서 Jun 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son takes this daily. It helps create the synapses in his ADD brain. He will ask for it if I happen to forget because it tastes so good!

This is the most effective form of B-12

KentuckyWildcat님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

According to Dr. Murray ND, this is the most effective form of B-12. It can be used immediately by the body and does not need to be converted first by the liver. It is beneficial for depression, as well as homocysteine metabolism, and acts as a methyl donor for processes of energy metabolism, immune function, and nerve function.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1032773님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a long term vegetarian so have a B-12 deficiency. My doctor prescribed the sublingual lozenges. I noticed the difference within 10 days - more energy, more alert - I just feel really well. Great taste.

my life is better now

Reviewer2975051님께서 Jan 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

easy to digest, good taste, fast results

B12

Reviewer2735952님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

recommended by our health practitioner so we knew this product would be good

Are very satisfied

Reviewer1434305님께서 Nov 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Receivedfast shipping to Japan cheaper. Thank you.And a very delicious taste of the product

상품 1-10 중 전체 43 상품