KO

₩28,930

₩42,532

할인금액: ₩13,602 (32% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

A Must Have

Reviewer1654462님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this product for years and would recommend it for everyone who wishes to keep their arteries clear of clogging fat (it's an emulsifier that cleanses fat from blood vessels) or who has joint pain, something frequently caused by a lack of lubrication, a lack this product corrects. It's also an ingredient in most "brain food" supplements for the fact lecithin (of which this is a condensed, more effective version) gets distributed to every cell in your body and brain within a few minutes of taking it. For joint pain, I often take 3 capsules at once and within a short while, feel the pain "melting" away, because it was pain caused by inadequate lubrication in the affected joint(s). There are numerous reasons for taking phosphatidyl choline and none for not taking it, and Country Life is the only brand I have found to be consistently effective for my purposes. As stated, it's a supplement that everyone should take, even if it's only to increase your ability to concentrate, although it has numerous benefits. Its cost is nothing compared to its effectiveness in remedying problems you may not even be aware you have, as well as for preventing them from occurring in the first place. I recommend it highly and wouldn't if its effects weren't immediately noticeable and apparent. I have never been anything but happy with Country Life Phosphatidyl Choline Complex - it's a product beneficial for everyone and should be taken daily at the recommended dose, or can be safely taken at higher doses for particular issues like the one I mentioned above.

supplement

5198325904021471441님께서 Jul 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product

Gluten Free, Phosphatidyl Choline

Reviewer1488008님께서 Mar 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothing serious just feeling liverish generally. Well worth using this product. Not if over eaten or after the night before abuse.

so big

5726132300263796370님께서 Sep 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is so big good

Country Life, Phosphatidyl Choline Complex

Reviewer1844978님께서 Nov 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product--works well.

Very good!

4855732218864957633님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality, value-money

Daily

Reviewer2552070님께서 Oct 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This should be a part of your long term health program. If you are lacking this, then nothing else can work! 5 star rating.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Size too big, but we hope to see the effect

Reviewer1877965님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These capsules are very big and hard to swallow. We have to wait 1 more month to check the results, hope it will be good. Probably, some capsules have broken also all other capsules at the bottom banks are soiled. Too most in the second bank. It is unpleasant to take them

Really?

Reviewer1278476님께서 Jun 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first review is why I bought these but maybe I am not taking the right amount as listed on the bottle. I have not seem anything from them. I will take 2 or 3 a day and see if I feel anything. Won't buy again I think they are a waste of money! Buying a bag of lecithin is a lot cheaper!

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품