KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not worth it

Reviewer2525620님께서 Aug 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't work for me. I don't see any results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Las mejores que he probado

Reviewer1810575님께서 Mar 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

He probado mil pastillas para el crecimiento más rápido del pelo, y éstas son las únicas con las que he notado resultados reales, en la rapidez y el crecimiento de pelo nuevo. Como al segundo bote o así es cuando se empiezan a notar resultados. Muy muy recomendables.

Cure annuelle

Reviewer1623945님께서 Jan 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

C'est reparti pour une nouvelle cure de 3 mois. Ce produit renforce mes cheveux et apporte les vitamines dont ils ont besoin. 2 ans avant, mes cheveux étaient très fins. Effet visible vraiment au 3ème mois.

Lighter shipping weight

odereviews님께서 Jan 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

First of all: You might wonder why there are two identically priced Country Life, Maxi-Hair, Time Release products on iHerb. They have all the same ingredients, but the shipping weight is different. This is a “lighter version” , because the tablets comes in a plastic bottle (instead of a glass bottle). I prefer this (plastic), because it saves plenty on the shipping cost (International customer). I just wish I have noticed the difference sooner. :) This is a high quality nourishment for your hair, skin and nails. You’ll see the difference within a month. This has so many vitamins, that you can leave your multivitamins aside. Making this pretty much bargain priced. Take time-release-tablets twice a day with food for maximum absorption. I think this is is one of the best products on iHerb. Me recommends!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

All in one!

5705832463974180334님께서 Dec 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this on sale at iHerb. My hair & nails seem smoother & stronger since I've been taking it. I love that it's a good all around daily vitamin plus hair help.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I have not received the product! Almost two months on standby.

5029418918268107865님께서 Dec 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not received the product! Almost two months on standby.

Great!

NataliyaKvitka님께서 Dec 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking this vitamins for a month now, and I really see them working! Although it's winter here, the worst time for my hair, they are strong, and growing faster, and look great. I never experienced such result from vitamins claim to be "vits for hair". Along with it, I'm using different natural shampoos ordered from here, and am on a healthy diet of course. But these vits really gave boost to the health of hair.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

maxi hair

atsiliepimailt님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

puikios sudeties vitaminai plaukams, sudetyje turintys daug naudingu vitaminu ir mikroelementu butinu sveikam plauku augimui. efektas pasijaute po antro buteliuko vartojimo pradzios(1 kapsule i diena),paspartino plauku augima, sustiprino nagus. kapsules kietos, dideles, geltonos, turincios intensyvu kvapa, slapima nudazo geltona spalva, taip pasisalina neisisavinti B grupes vitaminai.

Good vitamins.

Superkoxy님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for nails!

ok

Reviewer1128483님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

just got it so i don't know how it is

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품