KO

₩20,462

₩40,110

할인금액: ₩19,648 (49% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

great product

Reviewer2817841님께서 Nov 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has been great in strengthing veins and building immune system. I have not had a cold since I been on this for 1 1/2 years. My allergies have decreased, and rarely take anything for them.

.excellent service and product

Reviewer1774593님께서 Jul 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

hi this product grape extract & pine bark is just awsome been using it for a few years now because have a bad hip need hip replacement it take the pain out barely any pain since using this product & help my wife too with her knee pain she has no pain with that and my kids use it too very fantastic product and buying from IHERB help me get tis product at a better price and great delivry very happy with IHERB

Good Combo

Reviewer1316551님께서 Oct 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I looked hard for this combination of grapeseed and pine bark extracts. Double whammy.

Heals injuries

Reviewer3191602님께서 Mar 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it for tissue repair whenever i've pulled or strained a muscle. Works fast, only one a day.

Really works

Reviewer1333587님께서 Mar 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered from bruises all my life. Any small bump and I would have a huge welt and painful bruising, not anymore. After taking this product for three weeks I had a mishap and experienced a slight bruise and no pain. I take it daily and highly recommend it.

Relieves pain

Reviewer1237778님께서 Sep 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife has used this product instead of a much more expensive similar product from another company. When we run out of this, she has aches and pain that go away when she resumes.

Energizer

Reviewer1768681님께서 Dec 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After just a very few days on this product, I'd say less than seven days, I woke up one morning feeling quite energized. Since that time, about two weeks later, my raise in energy has maintained itself. Thus far, this is the only noticeable benefit, but I am truly grateful for the improved energy. I would recommend this product to others and I would purchase the Grapeseed Complete with Pine Bark again. It is certainly less expensive than pycnogenol but just as effective. The price for this product at Iherb is certainly incomparable.

Great Product

Reviewer1693115님께서 Oct 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product is just as described and is helping with my wife's blood circulation.

Collagen production, Skin firming

Reviewer1055106님께서 Mar 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The three substances in this formula helps with collagen preservation by preventing an enzyme from breaking down collagen. I notice the difference in just two months. I have a more firm jaw line. There is definitely less sagging. I combine this with "Silica", "Green fusion+", and "MSM" for more supple and thick skin and also add amino acids for the production of collagen and elastin.

pine & grapes in one!

Reviewer2262549님께서 Jun 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like grapeseed because it's generally cheaper and I've read studies that it actually is stronger than the pine bark, however it just feels right to have them both in one supplement. I don't know if one is better yet that the other but I take it every day for venous support and it works.

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품