KO

₩16,351

₩32,045

할인금액: ₩15,694 (49% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

A Wonderful combination of herbs

Reviewer1324878님께서 Feb 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a type 1 diabetic and I started this a very short while ago 22 days along with some other new herbs in combination. I noticed I didn't have to go through 250 chromium pills in 4 days like I used to to get my glucose levels in control. I'm seeing glucose levels anywhere from 30's to a 278 only after a big meal, then I add some of my other herbs to settle it down, because I only take 2 of these a day.

excellent!

Reviewer3054676님께서 Feb 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent for sugars & energy!

Active Form of Lipoic Acid

Reviewer2697901님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to have a small urine leakage problem when I had to go to the bathroom. When I take this product regularly, I have no problem. When I run out of it, the problem comes back. This is the only product that helps me. I have tried other alpha lipoic acid supplements with no reaction. I found out about this by accident. I bought this product for another reason and found it to help with this problem. Very happy about this.

Country Life Lipoic Acid

Reviewer3267014님께서 Oct 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Country Life has been a good company for supplements. It was good to find them listed with you with reasonably priced products. My husband has been taking Lipoic Acid for quite awhile so this was another product we could reduce our costs for supplements.

Good price for strength/quantity

Reviewer2375901님께서 Jan 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I order this item routinely; best price from reputable vendor for a good strength/quantity.

John Clayton

Reviewer2413592님께서 Nov 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Your service is fast, and every order has arrived in good condition with everything I have ordered.

Good stuff!

Reviewer1287175님께서 Jan 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Value!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent service, very good customer service and prices

Reviewer1545287님께서 Sep 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cannot rate all the products I order as it is my choice, I select along the years and if I renew it is because I think they are the right choice, not because of I HERB, or any other Company. But nevertheless, I am extremely happy and satisfied with your service, the very fast shipping this year is very much appreciated, and I will remain a customer of yours, for all the reasons above, Rapidity,price, service you have it all. Thanks

good combination!

Reviewer2580867님께서 May 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

not too much biotin 1000mcg is perfect and contains 30mg r-alpha lipoc acid,this is good!

Excellent

Reviewer3072330님께서 Dec 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Regular alpha lipoic acid and also 10% of the R form - excellent for diabetics.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품