KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

silence is great

Reviewer2939525님께서 Nov 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using clear tinnitus for more than 3 years. As long as I take it faithfully each day I get very little noise. If I miss a dose I get a lot of noise before the day is over. It is a great product.

Clear Tinnitus

Reviewer2112074님께서 Mar 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works well for the high pitch ringing in the ears. Reorder before running out because the ringing comes back pretty quickly.

Ringing Ears

Reviewer1094114님께서 Nov 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has not stopped the ringing but there are times when the intensity is less and the ringing is more tolerable. Prior to taking Clear Tinnitus the ringing in my ears was loud, high frequency and constant. Its not a cure-all but it has definitely helped.

Didn't help

TheBest님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this for 30 days and used it as directed on the label. It didn't reduce my tinnitus.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It's works a treat for me

Reviewer1408212님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was just starting to go mad with this "whinning" noise in my ear which would be so loud that it i could hear it above the radio in my car! I understand how people can go mad with Tinnitus. I tried Clear Tinnitus as recommended, 2 capsules twice a day and I reckon within a week the noise had reduced to around 50% and within 3 weeks was, well, almost gone! I am now on 3 tablets a day which keeps it to around 20% of the noise, which is fine. I am unsure if the two are linked but the Herb "Valerian" can also help if you run out of Clear Tinnitus, though it cuts the ringing down only about 60%. Anyway, for me, this stuff is a god send. It works, is non-habit forming (I keep forgetting to take it so I can confirm that part) and is well worth a try. I bought two bottles the first time and now I but it in 4 bottle lots and I believe it is well priced. I live in Australia and the standard shipping takes around 3 weeks to land in Oz so if your ordering from down under and want the standard shipping option, make sure you factor the time frame in. Thanks you Clear Tinnitus!!

Clear Tinnitus Capsules

Reviewer2649365님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As yet the capsules have made no difference whatsoever, Have only taken about half the capsules as directed so still ongoing, any change by the end of this first course will be reported in a later review.

Try it...

Reviewer2753523님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say how well this works on its own. But, I'm already taking vitamins A, B complex, D, and E, which do have a useful effect. Adding this to the melange seems to improve things even further. So, give it a try. Though the directions imply it could take months to see (hear) results. With my mix, I noticed a more immediate change. I think! Maybe they could make a reduced-cost version without the worthless homeopathic ingredients.

doesn't work

Reviewer2951891님께서 May 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

thought I'd give a try... two months worth.... sorry for others looking for relief.. none for mr

Tinnitus

Reviewer1177088님께서 Mar 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently my mother began to suffer with Tinnitus (she describes it as crashing waves in her head). These tablets seem to have reduce some of the noise thankfully. She still has the odd day where it is annoying - so she is now checking her diet to see if the tinnitus is aggrevated by a particular food. I am just about to place a further order for her as she has only been taking them for a month, so only time will tell, fingers crossed.

1 star

Reviewer2551192님께서 Apr 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took 2 caps, twice daily for a month. It didn't work for me. I think it actually made the ringing a bit louder. Maybe I need to take it for longer, but so far it hasn't helped.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품