KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

ms lisa

5179365846155134101님께서 Apr 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

strong smell opens you up with one sniff

Not so sure

Reviewer2813819님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

too weak of a product for pain relief, in my case.

Great product

Reviewer3257094님께서 Jan 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has a very powerful menthol effect, very good for sinus congestion or back pain. It is a beewax base, that is why you need to keep it refrigerated during warm weather, otherwise it would melt. Other than that, it does not require refrigeration.

Effective

5531972548340199818님께서 Jan 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helped with my sleeping at night while battling cold and flus, I even used it on the soles of my feet. Only thing I found was that a few times I had a burning sensation and I think it may have been because I applied too much too frequently.

Does the job :)

MyDiscountCode-CAG402님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does what it says on the tin. Good for massage, muscle pain and runny noses/colds. As an added extra, if you're cleaning in a very smelly environment, you can spread this all over your nose and nostrils (inside) and it *neutralizes" the other smells... (Tip from volunteers of the Japanese tsunami)

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

4923192128168914512님께서 Jan 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fresh scent. Helps to breathe.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Menthol Rub

TheBest님께서 Sep 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well for sore muscles, particularly muscles that are tight from stress. Not so helpful for a tweaked or injured muscle.

Using this for Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain and muscle soreness

Jacqueline님께서 Aug 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for Rheumatoid Arthritis pain in my joints and muscular soreness/pain. I was shocked at how fast it relieved my pain. Recommend you keep it in the refrigerator as the package directs. There is a very nice spearmint scent which seems to also help relax me. Helps with other family member's muscle pain as well. I have tried many different menthol/muscle rub formulas and this is my absolute favorite.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good strong stuff. Smells nice, too. Choose this or the cayenne rub.

Reviewer1945467님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This ointment/linament or the cayenne one are both good for sore muscles. I rubbed it in after soeaking in a very hot (46degrees C.) bath.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Better than Vick's Vapor rub

Reviewer3244450님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this since the country I live in doesn't have Vicks. This product is better than Vick's in my opinion and smells better as well. There is more spearmint/peppermint smell to it and it works just as well, but smells less harsh. I have a bad sinus congestion and chest congestion, and this helped soothe it and clear out phlegm almost instantly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품