KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Christopher's Original Formulas, Sen Sei Menthol Rub, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

₩15,848
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Excellent Product

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3079478님께서 Sep 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is about the best menthol rub I've ever used. I suffer from chronic muscle spasms from arthritis, spinal fusion and joint degeneration. Also spasms in my legs due to circulation problems from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD). This rub does wonders for pain relief from muscle tightness and spasms as well as joint pain. Particularly good on the joints in my thumbs. When they hurt I use this rub and cover with old cotton or wool socks cut up for hand warmers and relief is fast and long lasting. Also, I have suffered a sudden onset of acute Asthma (never had it before in my life and I'm 46!). When I am struggling to breathe I apply this rub to my chest and within 1-3 minutes I am breathing easier. Also, outstanding for sinus relief if congested. I also apply to sides of neck, behind and in front of ears, over glands, if sick and helps drainage. I particularly like that there is no petroleum like there is in almost every other commercial menthol rub, ointment, balm. I highly recommend Christopher's Sen Sei Menthol Rub, it is an EXCELLENT product.

Better than Vick's Vapor rub

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3244450님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this since the country I live in doesn't have Vicks. This product is better than Vick's in my opinion and smells better as well. There is more spearmint/peppermint smell to it and it works just as well, but smells less harsh. I have a bad sinus congestion and chest congestion, and this helped soothe it and clear out phlegm almost instantly.

Using this for Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain and muscle soreness

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Jacqueline님께서 Aug 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for Rheumatoid Arthritis pain in my joints and muscular soreness/pain. I was shocked at how fast it relieved my pain. Recommend you keep it in the refrigerator as the package directs. There is a very nice spearmint scent which seems to also help relax me. Helps with other family member's muscle pain as well. I have tried many different menthol/muscle rub formulas and this is my absolute favorite.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4923192128168914512님께서 Jan 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fresh scent. Helps to breathe.

Great for Pain!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3014247님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have an 81 year old friend who has been suffering with knee pain. She doesn't want surgery at her age --- and was told by an herbalist to give Sen Sei a try. Within seconds of applying this ointment to her knee, the pain was gone! I use it on the back side of my hip and on my shoulders. Works wonders. It does have a smell, so I prefer to use it at night. However, I wouldn't hesitate to use it during the day if there was pain! The smell isn't offensive --- sort of a menthol scent. Just wouldn't want to annoy others with it. So -- this is great stuff! Worth a try at such a great price!

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품