KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Prostate plus

Reviewer1635560님께서 Feb 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This isn't the traditional prostrate blend and I always went the other way ,but product after product gave minimal results , Although I always got great results with Christopher's products finally I decided to try it ,well this product is the best I ever tried, after 1 bottle I saw results and started to feel good. Mike

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1807321님께서 Jul 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is helping my husband and is affordable.

Light prostate problem

Reviewer1144092님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only have a light problem but I found improvement after 8-10 days. Price is quite good.

Excellent product

Reviewer2477918님께서 Jan 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Protect special for old people their prostate

herbal blend

MikeMember님께서 Jun 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good blend for prostate health

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

An Herbal Remedy to Create and Maintain a Healthy Prostate!

Reviewer3200443님께서 Jan 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr. Christopher's Remedies are a staple of my family's supplement regimen. The use of both the Prostate Plus Formula plus the Male Urinary Formula has significantly reduced my husband's trips to the rest room--he is a very happy camper!

Working already.

Reviewer1945467님께서 Nov 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got this to better 'water the garden' so to speak. It works, and seems to help the kidneys, too.

Easy to Take

4639418520004375727님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great service. Easy to take. Only time will tell if it works.

Not sure about this.

5468447209556720793님께서 Jun 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the products I tried to see if anything worked better for me than straight saw palmetto berry extract. It seems to work well, though effectiveness seemed to drop off in time. It's an unusual mix for prostate and was worth a try. I think thought that I'll revert back to saw palmetto.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품