KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Parasite Syrup, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

₩14,457
다른 상품평 (12)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 38 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Best Parasite Product Ever!

19 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1152279님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried just about every parasite product available and most contain cloves which just eats up my stomach and makes me feel like I have an ulcer. But this product doesn't contain the cloves and yet it contains other powerful herbs that kill parasites. There are many herbs that kill parasites and this product has worked for me better than some others without the gastritis side effects. Thank you for this wonderful product!

Works Very Well

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2607044님께서 Feb 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is so easy to do and works. After taking only 3 spoons of the syrup {day 2} my husband passed several tape worms. What a shock, but it obviously works. After taking the syrup for 3 days and the capsules for 1 day I had indigestion all afternoon and evening, otherwise no other problems. I went to taking just 1 capsule instead of 2 for the next 2 times and had no indigestion or problems. My husband could take 2 capsules with no problems. We are very pleased with the simplicity of this and how well it works. Obviously you can't see most parasites so you don't know how many it actually kills, but if it killed the tape worms we can assume it got plenty of other things.

Good Cleanse

15 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

rabbit님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't see any parasites, but this was a good cleanse nonetheless. It is a brown liquid that smells herbal and tastes strong and sweet. The taste isn't bad and grows on you over time, but it's definitely good to have a glass of water to chase it down. Sometimes it gave me a little heartburn. As another reviewer mentioned, there is something strangely addictive about it. I felt myself craving it each day, but for no identifiable reason. After you take it, it makes you feel a little hot in the forehead, almost mildly feverish, but that goes away after several minutes. I felt very clear-headed throughout this cleanse, as something about the formula lifted the fogginess from my thought processing. I don't recommend taking the Quick Colon Capsules which are recommended in the instructions because they didn't work very well for me. They contain senna and many people say that senna is not such a good thing because your bowels become dependent on it. Try agar agar instead. Not sure if this formula removed any parasites, but it did give me the benefits of a cleanse. I felt cleaner and clearer both during and after the process was over.

Definitely worth buying!

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this while taking my colon detox. The taste is quite acceptable and it smells strong too. It is also nice that the herbs are either wildcrafted or organic. I don’t have a problem with worms or parasites (i hope so) so it is not possible to know if it works. Pricewise, it is inexpensive and it is not sometimes that you will use daily or often. Check out my page for more reviews!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Both my husband and I tried this and it worked well!

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2628715님께서 Apr 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Okay, honestly the products does not taste good at all. but maybe thereis something to the old ways, "If it taste bad it worls good!" My husband and I both took this morning and night (per instructions)with a single Quick Colon Cleans capsule and on the third day we took two Quick Cleanse (also per instructions). You could "feel" the difference. Wow! Expect some bloating, we both had a problem with that. I'km not sure if it was from the syrup or the Quick Cleanse. The product is very economical for it's type. I found this when shopping for a "list" of products which would have cost me about $125 to purchase separately. Then I would have had to process them. This has everything in it! It's already done for just a few dollars. It's definitely a good buy. I gave it 5 stars because it does what it says and is so fairly priced.

상품 1-5 중 전체 38 상품