KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 61 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Miracle For My Chronic Neck Pain

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1800708님께서 Nov 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I personally take 5 caps per day, and it does absolute wonders for my chronic neck pain. If I miss a day, boy can I tell! Highly recommend this product. I also take "Joint Formula" but cant tell a noticable difference with this one.

Very good

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3086875님께서 Jun 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

sped up the healing of a broken leg (just below the hip) for a 90 years old lady (walking within 3 months, no complications), taking into account usual complications in such cases this is an exceptional result. The healing included heavily and extensively bruised tissue.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Makes where it hurts heal

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1210912님께서 Aug 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I have repeat low back pain, I am looking for a better healing of the injury site. It's been three weeks on Dr. Christopher's capsules and ontiment. I am off the anti-inflammatories.

Very good detoxifier

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2784624님께서 Feb 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took these together with the Blood Stream formula (which also has about 12 different herbs in it) and a diet consisting mainly of raw fruits and veggies. During 3-4 weeks I eliminated probably liters of mucus through my stool. I've noticed my facial skin looks clearer and softer and my feet don't get cold and sweaty anymore. I've just purchased the Kidney and Adrenal formulas because I trust this brand.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Product is probably very effective

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1768681님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

For a short while I was taking this product along with Pau D' Arco tea for eczema, but I believe that was a mistake. I noticed that each time I took the two together, I would get an immensely sore and stiff right elbow. When I would leave off the Complete Tissue & Bone, and drink the tea alone, I would not experience the problem with my elbow. If nothing else, it just says to me that this product is effective but perhaps was not the correct product for addressing my health issue. (Dr. Christopher, on a video, explained how effective Complete Tissue & Bone was in curing skin eruptions/eczema, and by me combining it with the Pau D' Arco tea, may have been too much of an aggressive approach to my situation).

상품 1-5 중 전체 61 상품