KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,911

₩29,090

할인금액: ₩10,179 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good product

Reviewer2798027님께서 Oct 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent for pain.

Great!

Reviewer1390426님께서 Feb 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can feel relief the moment you put it on.

Love it

Reviewer2058211님께서 Jul 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best stuff ever!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good stuff. Not too hot. Does what it is supposed to do.

Reviewer1945467님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I alternated this with the Christopher Bone, Flesh Cartilage (BF&C) ointment/linament, about 3-4 times each over a twisted knee, morning and night. It felt good right away, and gradually, the pain subsided. This alternating was not my idea. I gleaned it from a few case histories of other folks.

Works great

Reviewer3272543님께서 Feb 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cream works great for nerve pain. Cayenne pepper, like other peppers, has capsaicin which has been medically proven to lessen pain. It works by using up Substance P in your nerve cells, and that substance is responsible for transmitting the pain message to the brain. It helps to apply it with plastic gloves so as to not accidentally transfer any hot cayenne in the eyes or other parts. Also important to wear old pyjamas as the stuff transfers a bit. Even with all these challenges to its application, it really worked for my hip pain. I would recommend it for anyone with joint pain, shingles, diabetic neuropathy, basically any nerve pain condition. Some even try it for trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain), but I wouldn't feel comfortable having cayenne pepper so near my eyes!

TOO HOT

Reviewer2053243님께서 Feb 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This worked for awhile then became too hot and had to be washed off the knee.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Smells like chewing gum according to my son

Reviewer2198598님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fairly penetrating. I am satisfied with the heat penetration, but would like a little more deep heat on days my neck and shoulders hurt more.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품