KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Christopher's Original Formulas, Black Ointment, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

₩21,032
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 24 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

great product.

20 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

RhondiLynne님께서 Jun 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We got this for my husband. he has had this mole for years. It is a very big mole, on his leg and he didn't want to have it removed by the way of going to the doctor and having it burnt or cut off. He has been putting the christopher's black ointment on it every night after his shower, and it is eating the mole away. He only has about half the mole left.

THIS PRODUCT SAVED ME

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3233866님께서 Jan 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is great healing power it was an old indian secret recipe passed down and it saved me from a brown recluse spider bite it sucked out the poison

Christopher's Formula

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2039895님께서 Feb 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for well over 6 months now. It does what it says. It REmOVERS moles. While it's not an over night remedy, it does work! One must practice patience, discipline, and diligence because your moles will desolve and disappear. I know. I had some pretty huge one's all over my body. And one by one they are dissolving. They are melting away before my very eye. Much better than having to go to a doctor, too!

Wonderful

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3346418님께서 Jul 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love everyone of Dr. Christopher's products I have tried they are the best. I bought this because it has so many uses but when my son got a painful ant bite I put some on and it relieved the pain instantly also used to get rid of a pimple and it worked great. I will always keep some on hand.

Black Ointment

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3273084님께서 Aug 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product.wish I had had some when my kids were having their occasional "zit" problems.........it really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep it on hand always.jut like neosporin and bandaids!!!!!!!!

상품 1-5 중 전체 24 상품