KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

After 2 months

Sahasrara13님께서 Feb 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this salve hoping to help me remove a big black mole on my foot and some tiny ones on my neck. After 2 months of constant use the only difference is that the black mole got a bit lighter. Will continue using the salve till it is over and will let you know of the outcome. I like the tar smell. Two more months later my mole hasn't changed a bit. :(. 6 months later, still no change on any of my moles, i guess this product doesn't work for me. I'll continue using it now and then, just because i have it, but will not buy again.

Unexpected benefit

Reviewer1189432님께서 Feb 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This ointment may not smell very good, but I found that it's great for sinus congestion!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Took care of problem place

5410745100783716521님께서 Dec 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amaing formula. I had a problem place on my face. It took it right down with two applications. I had been working to heal it for months.

pine tar!

Reviewer3362040님께서 Feb 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The pine tar is so overwhelming, no one in the family can use it. Also, it aggravates my asthma.

Smell was too strong

CoolinArizona님께서 Jan 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Normally I love Christopher's formulas, but I bought this one to try on some raised keloid scars on my chest and although the texture was smoothe, I just found the smell to be so unpleasant that I could not use it. Maybe it works well, if I could get past the smell. I gave it one star as it is a Christopher's produvt.

It works!

Reviewer2538095님께서 Apr 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this some months back. On small moles, it takes 1 - 3 weeks to show results. On big ones, it takes months. Patience needed. If you can get pass the burnt smell, this would be a pain-free way to get rid of moles. Beats going for surgury anytime.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fantastic

Reviewer2355519님께서 Mar 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a small pimple or cyst on top of my head for years which would bother me from time to time and which I would sometimes treat with tea tree oil.It would stop hurting but never disappeared. I used this ointment and on the third day, the cyst had released whatever was inside it and collapsed. Fantastic and painless. I see that people have complained about the smell, but I kind of liked the earthiness of it. My mother used something like this on me when I was a child to remove pus from a wound or to draw out a splinter- she called it black salve and I think this is very similar. Wonderful product. I also recommend Christopher's Lung and Bronchial for respiratory problems. This is an excellent company.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Mole disappearing!

Reviewer2779613님께서 Jan 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been applying this twice a day to a mole on my neck for almost two weeks. The mole has been reduced in size by at least one-half its original size. Most excellent product for mole removal use! The smell is very earthy and natural and I like it. The smell fades after a half hour. For those who don't like the smell… I'd say get used to it…. be grateful that such a wonderful product exists for mole removal… just think of the medical alternatives! Maybe just try a daily bed time application. The warning for the dangers of comfrey use for internal use is a requirement of government regulations on comfrey. Most comfrey use is external and safe, as is this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not so good

5260462650185985236님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried that product on my mole... Two weeks - no changes in mole size/color. Not work for me.

Black Ointment

Reviewer2842299님께서 Sep 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have faith this product will work to help reduce moles on my husbands back. It's too early to tell so only giving it four stars.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품