KO

₩20,125

₩30,968

할인금액: ₩10,843 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

great product.

RhondiLynne님께서 Jun 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We got this for my husband. he has had this mole for years. It is a very big mole, on his leg and he didn't want to have it removed by the way of going to the doctor and having it burnt or cut off. He has been putting the christopher's black ointment on it every night after his shower, and it is eating the mole away. He only has about half the mole left.

THIS PRODUCT SAVED ME

Reviewer3233866님께서 Jan 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is great healing power it was an old indian secret recipe passed down and it saved me from a brown recluse spider bite it sucked out the poison

Christopher's Formula

Reviewer2039895님께서 Feb 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for well over 6 months now. It does what it says. It REmOVERS moles. While it's not an over night remedy, it does work! One must practice patience, discipline, and diligence because your moles will desolve and disappear. I know. I had some pretty huge one's all over my body. And one by one they are dissolving. They are melting away before my very eye. Much better than having to go to a doctor, too!

Wonderful

Reviewer3346418님께서 Jul 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love everyone of Dr. Christopher's products I have tried they are the best. I bought this because it has so many uses but when my son got a painful ant bite I put some on and it relieved the pain instantly also used to get rid of a pimple and it worked great. I will always keep some on hand.

Black Ointment

Reviewer3273084님께서 Aug 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product.wish I had had some when my kids were having their occasional "zit" problems.........it really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep it on hand always.jut like neosporin and bandaids!!!!!!!!

Great drawing ointment

Reviewer1480179님께서 Dec 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for drawing out splinters!

It is a must!

Reviewer2348898님께서 Dec 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this ointment for my son acne and is amazing how good it is. Some people say is smelly, but we found it that is not that bad.It has a smoky smell and as long as is good for my boy pimples....is OK.

Magic stuff. Marvelous.

Reviewer1945467님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this stuff. Reminds me of pine tar soap. I twisted my knee really badly. Throbbing pain. Almost couldn't walk. No time to order overseas for anything natural. Wondered what on earth might be in the house that I could use, and remembered a small jar of this stuff from 3 years previous that had never been opened. Woke up the next morning with only this Black Drawing ointment on my mind - like the answer to a prayer. Found it. Bingo! Felt better immediately. I further read it can be used for all kinds of things - and is a version of blood root paste, without any blood root. I am next going to experiment with it on my teeth to kill bacteria and clean up plaque!!

Mole disappearing!

Reviewer2779613님께서 Jan 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been applying this twice a day to a mole on my neck for almost two weeks. The mole has been reduced in size by at least one-half its original size. Most excellent product for mole removal use! The smell is very earthy and natural and I like it. The smell fades after a half hour. For those who don't like the smell… I'd say get used to it…. be grateful that such a wonderful product exists for mole removal… just think of the medical alternatives! Maybe just try a daily bed time application. The warning for the dangers of comfrey use for internal use is a requirement of government regulations on comfrey. Most comfrey use is external and safe, as is this product.

Fantastic

Reviewer2355519님께서 Mar 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a small pimple or cyst on top of my head for years which would bother me from time to time and which I would sometimes treat with tea tree oil.It would stop hurting but never disappeared. I used this ointment and on the third day, the cyst had released whatever was inside it and collapsed. Fantastic and painless. I see that people have complained about the smell, but I kind of liked the earthiness of it. My mother used something like this on me when I was a child to remove pus from a wound or to draw out a splinter- she called it black salve and I think this is very similar. Wonderful product. I also recommend Christopher's Lung and Bronchial for respiratory problems. This is an excellent company.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품