KO

₩21,809

₩33,542

할인금액: ₩11,734 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • 주의: 해당제품은 한국세관규정의 건강기능제품 갯수제한 (6개)에 의해 통관 시 2개의 건강기능제품으로 인식됩니다.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

EXCELLENT!

Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy님께서 May 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you are concerned about the quality of your fish oil, this is a good choice. A Norwegian product, the fish are caught from clean waters. Wild fish, not farmed fish. They're flavored tabs so you can actually chew them and they really do taste good. This is important for people who don't like the taste/smell of fish. Problem solved! The EPA/DHA count is reasonably high in this product though you might want to take 2 or more a day instead of one.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5240063928770267869님께서 Jun 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GOOD

Reviewer2949741님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting fish oil. You can chew this product.

Best Fish Oil

lovelyBunny님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good

Great prices

5458213004991095477님께서 May 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great prices.....compare to others and you will find this is the place to purchase from.

Good fish oil

4629746122803695099님께서 Jan 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a good fish oil.. I didnt notice much difference on my joints etc.but it probably helped somehow. No smelly smell or taste and easy to swallow

This is ok!

MarieMR님께서 Jan 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter takes this fish oil. I have taken this fish oil but I do not like taking so many capsules. No upset stomach no foul smell.iHerb has wonderful customer service and DHL is fast with delivery Thanks!

don't know

Reviewer1810351님께서 Jan 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for a trip, and am unable to review it at this time. I am assuming, since it's Carlson's, it has to be okay.

average

Reviewer3327222님께서 May 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like the liquid form of Carlson fish oil, i am fine with it. (1stt review) I stop taking it anymore because it make no difference to me whether I consume it or not. (2nd review)

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품