KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,614

₩16,329

할인금액: ₩5,715 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

ONLY thing that has ever worked !

Reviewer3326482님께서 Sep 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried EVERYTHING for vaginal dryness, including prescription estrogen creme from my doc. After 3 miserable months, NOTHING worked! Then,as a last resort I decided to try the vitamin E suppositories, and although, I thought it sounded too easy and too good to be true, they are a true miracle worker for me! They are the only thing that stopped the dryness. I will never allow myself to run out of these. I can't recommend them enough !

Great Product

Reviewer3015252님께서 Feb 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Anal Canal, underwent treatment in July/August Chemo/Radiation and was in such terrible pain and on morphine until December when I began using these suppositories in both the Vanginal and Anal Canal. It was an overnight relief and I was off the morphine in 4 days after that. Carlson makes a great product!

Careful if using anally

Reviewer2097960님께서 Oct 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for an anal fissure. It's been working so far; very soothing for most of the day, and I'm healing. However, be warned that your first few farts in the morning are basically going to be greasy. In the morning you should probably use the bathroom immediately to avoid anything embarrasing happening. In all, though, it's a small price to pay to get rid of an annoying condition.

Works well

Reviewer1649284님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The E suppositories don't work as well as the prescription VagiFem but it does the job without the side effect VagiFem has. It does keep the vagina moist but does not thicken tissues like vagifem does. Other reviewers complained about it being messy but I didn't find it so. I insert it in the morning and find I don't even need a panty liner.

Carlson Labs Key E Suppositories

Reviewer2805135님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this product on the suggestion of my naturopathic doctor. I have found it to be great so far. I did not find it messy, as some people have said. I used it for 7 days and then 3 times a week, before bed. I suffer from menopausal vaginal dryness and am looking for an alternate solution to HRT, which I am attempting to stop using. I wish I had known about this product BEFORE I started using the hormones, with their risk of breast cancer and stroke. Just to know there is something else available is wonderful.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

foil wrap and breakage problems

Reviewer3056283님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Key E suppositories individual foil wrappers are difficult to pull apart. Several suppositories have broken during unwrapping. Part of the problem is that it is very difficult to pull the two parts of the wrappers apart. Lots of pressure is required. This, I hope could be easily fixed. The other problem is that the suppositories, a molded bullet shaped item, often had not been molded properly. I found a divot like hole in many of them. These holes created weak points, vulnerable to breakage. Indeed, several did break while being opened. I like the idea of using vitamin E instead of hormone vaginal cream. I'll keep using them. I like the idea of using vitamin E suppositories instead of hormonal cream suppositories to address the problem of vaginal dryness the comes after menopause.

Carlson, Key E Suppositories

Reviewer3114269님께서 Mar 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Key E Suppositories are helpful in eliminating dryness and will continue to use this product.

Worksgreat!

Reviewer1857717님께서 Feb 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Soothes vaginal dryness plus it's a great lub!! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Caused a strong allergic reaction.

Leione님께서 Apr 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These suppositories contain vitamin E, a powerful soothing agent known for relieving burning, itching and irritation, and may help some people, but they didn't work for me: I had a strong allergic reaction to them. They didn't offer me any relief, just burning and irritation that wouldn't go away for almost two days.

KEY E SUPPOSITORIES

Reviewer3140746님께서 Jun 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

For vaginal dryness associated with menopause, these little gems provide soothing relief. Applicator is not incuded, which you may/may not need. I used nightly for 10 nights, then 3 X week thereafter. Unless you sleep upside down, watch out for leaks! Can also use daytime natural vaginal gel to boost healing. What an improvement! And I had the products in my hand in 2 days, from order to front door!

상품 1-10 중 전체 114 상품