KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

4662110436254248395님께서 Apr 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Worked for us!

Not really sure

Reviewer1197104님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure if it really did anything! But my 4 month old has pretty bad colic and reflux. May have relieved the wind a little but he still had it and may have even given him more reflux?! Hard to say... A bit expensive for what you get - only 15 doses.

Fake.

5339357008975517656님께서 Dec 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot believe I was fooled into buying this product. It's only water. There is no special effects from this. If you read the ingredients on the back, you will see there is much less than 1% of any ingredient other than water. It's fake. It says no risk of overdosing on the package. It's no wonder. It's only water.

Perfect

LocutusOfBorg님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not much to say, except for the fact that this product is a real lifesaver, no matter what. Even if your baby doesn't have colic, but upset stomach, you can give it to your baby, it will calm stomach soon and relax baby and eliminate symptoms of bad. Recommended with trust!

Works well!

Reviewer1352001님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helped us so much last night with our little one who would not settle and was up from 7am to 10pm! Finally fell asleep after 2 doses of this. Wish I had remembered I had it in the cupboard sooner!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Saved my sanity for 5 years!

Reviewer2581653님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for five years on my two kids. I started using it when my son was about a month old. It is a real lifesaver! It works in minutes. We used to call it "Baby Crack" because my son would be so excited to take it- he knew, even as a baby, that he would feel so much better after one or two doses. Whenever I need to give a baby present, I give this, because it has made a huge difference in my life.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ok

Reviewer1515602님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have heard that this product does wonders for colic/gas but for us it did not.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품