KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,907

₩12,906

할인금액: ₩2,999 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Shared these at work and co-worker is hooked!

Reviewer1788256님께서 Mar 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These really work to stop a cough for two hours! Plus on the days when my asthma is acting up works. It seems to cut the conjestion at the same time. I took these and Boiron, Oscillococcinum for about two weeks and didn't end up with Bronchitis as usual. Kicked it myself without having to go to the Dr. and take a steriod as in the past. I also used my inhalers with this product. My co-worker had this cough that the inhaler wouldn't help, she tried these and was hooked! They stopped cough immediately and kept it away for two hours. She has never tried a natural product and now is telling others to try these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for asthma cough and removing mucous

4921697260692442527님께서 May 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this a month ago and have now bought enough for 6 months. This product is the best I have tried EVER. I have the type of asthma that has mucous buildup (bronchial) and Asthma preventers and medications don't help me that much. I take 2 in morning and 2 before bed and I now don't need the nebuliser at night. Thoroughly recommended for those that have bronchial mucus buildup. I gave some to a friend for her 4yo and he has been great at night since taking them. We are amazed at how good this product is and how much it is helping.

real magic

EgyptianTarekElagamy님께서 Mar 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This remedy works wonderfully for me! When I'm wheezing, I take one instead of my inhaler and a few minutes later my breathing is easy. If you use homeopathy according to the instructions, this will work. But a major asthma attack still requires an inhaler or even the emergency room.helping me with my allergies work as magic

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Boericke & Tafel, Bronchitis & Asthma Aide, 100 Tablets (BAT-14098)

Reviewer3302833님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product. I always keep it on hand when my kids get chest colds and it helps clear up mucous. It also helped when my one year old was diagnosed with asthma, and the doctor wanted to put him on medication. He has done fine with the homeopathic aids!

Great product

Reviewer3030647님께서 Nov 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using it for a while and it helps to cut down on the need for an inhaler. I can really tell the difference!

REALLY works!

Reviewer1044371님께서 Jan 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried everything else and this is the ONLY thing that works. I live at 5,350 ft. in Prescott Arizona. The winter brings on the Asthma that was triggered the year I lived in Switzerland. This stuff REALLY works!

Works well !

Reviewer1733293님께서 Jun 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would recommend the product, this really helps get the fleem and congestion out. Probably helps with the Asthma as it clears my chest out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bronchites & Asthma Aide!!!

Reviewer1752228님께서 Dec 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

work fast it help me alot with my asthma problem i will recomended to all people with this problem.

great

Reviewer1405719님께서 Jul 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

been helping with decreasing asthma attacks.

This is wonderful stuff

Reviewer2868174님께서 Dec 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have just been diagnosed with emphysema - I've had some really stubborn congestion since August (this is the end of December) - The Boericke & Tafel Bronchitis and Asthma Aide have really helped me - I recommend it to all who would consider trying it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품