KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,649

₩10,158

할인금액: ₩509 (5% 할인)

• 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 고객 평점

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Different

Reviewer1184822님께서 May 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love buckwheat cereal and teff is rather different. I can't eat too much of it, but it's a matter of taste.

First time using Teff.

4728417871663750325님께서 Sep 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this because I couldn't find it here in Australia. The seeds are so tiny. I added it to a stew and it had a gel like consistency, yet to cook it on its own. I found it had no overpowering taste in the stew.

Curious little grain

5110869369090783977님께서 Feb 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now, I'm a curious person, and as soon as I heard about teff and saw I could buy it at my favorite online shop I jumped on it. I've been crowding out wheat from my family diet since decades by adding all the different grains I could find, and teff is our latest addition. It is a very small grain and cook like amaranth, not quite like polenta but in this veine. The taste is hearty but pleasant. Because of the texture which somewhat resemble baby food, it will not become a staple on our table, but it's a good grain to have every once in a while.

WOAOW

4906662583892594876님께서 May 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didnt know what teff was 106 days ago , i am making sure that all of my friends know.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품