KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩7,357

₩9,197

할인금액: ₩1,839 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
(7)
4 별점
(1)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Retinyl palmitate - the best form of vitamin A

danarm님께서 May 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have discovered through genome sequencing using 23andme that my body has a problem converting beta carotene into real vitamin A, also called retinyl. Taking this supplement has improved my vision from the first few pills I took - no more blurred vision! It also increases immunity. The dose of 10,000 IU is a high but quite safe dose. Don't forget to take vitamin D3 with it, otherwise vitamin A taken alone can weaken your bones and increase the risk of fractures. Other supplements which help with vision and eye health: DHA (at least 750 mg every day) and Idebenone (300-600 mg every day), vitamin E (mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols), bilberry and others

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Regular Buyer

Reviewer3335315님께서 Sep 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used product for three + years. Product is consistent will continue to order. iHerb always ships a good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Relieves sore eyes

Reviewer1325246님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For years I suffered from sore, dry eyes (no redness or watering, just burning and scratchiness)and tried every type of eye drop I could find. Most actually made it worse, so I gave up. Then I read somewhere to try Vitamin A. Well, I did and it actually helps. Initially I took it every day, but now I find that 3-4 times a week works for me. If I run out or forget, my eyes get sore again after about 2-3 weeks without it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

4711591714654111854님께서 Dec 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Blue bonnet products, not sure how effective this is over others though...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Quality and Price.

Reviewer1079408님께서 Dec 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is important for most with hypothyroidism to take a good form of Vitamin A (not beta-carotene) as many are deficient and cannot convert well. I am satisfied with this product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great NATURAL vitamin A supplements.

thenourishedlife님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of my top vitamin A supplements. Synthetic forms of vitamin A are a big concern to me, so I prefer my vitamin A supplements to use a natural source like fish oil. This is a decent dosage that can be regulated easily based on your individual needs. I prefer a vitamin A and D combination with a higher dose (needed to clear up my adult acne), but for a lower dose this product is top notch.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin A, 100 Softgels

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 May 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality; vitamin A protects our cells from the effects of many toxic chemicals, and it is a strong antioxidant that has been shown to help protect against certain cancers, especially prostate cancer, skin cancer, and lung cancer. Vitamin A is also known to boost the immune system, thereby strengthening our resistance to infections.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Better than a drug

Reviewer1259171님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good to take one a day when taking a cold.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품