KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Bluebonnet Nutrition, 비타민 A, 100개의 소프트 젤

₩7,133
₩8,917
할인금액: ₩1,783 (20% 할인)
8 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin A, 100 Softgels

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 May 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality; vitamin A protects our cells from the effects of many toxic chemicals, and it is a strong antioxidant that has been shown to help protect against certain cancers, especially prostate cancer, skin cancer, and lung cancer. Vitamin A is also known to boost the immune system, thereby strengthening our resistance to infections.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Relieves sore eyes

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1325246님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For years I suffered from sore, dry eyes (no redness or watering, just burning and scratchiness)and tried every type of eye drop I could find. Most actually made it worse, so I gave up. Then I read somewhere to try Vitamin A. Well, I did and it actually helps. Initially I took it every day, but now I find that 3-4 times a week works for me. If I run out or forget, my eyes get sore again after about 2-3 weeks without it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Quality and Price.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1079408님께서 Dec 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is important for most with hypothyroidism to take a good form of Vitamin A (not beta-carotene) as many are deficient and cannot convert well. I am satisfied with this product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great NATURAL vitamin A supplements.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

thenourishedlife님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of my top vitamin A supplements. Synthetic forms of vitamin A are a big concern to me, so I prefer my vitamin A supplements to use a natural source like fish oil. This is a decent dosage that can be regulated easily based on your individual needs. I prefer a vitamin A and D combination with a higher dose (needed to clear up my adult acne), but for a lower dose this product is top notch.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Regular Buyer

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3335315님께서 Sep 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used product for three + years. Product is consistent will continue to order. iHerb always ships a good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »