KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Super Earth Multinutrient Formula, Natural Tropical Fruit Flavor, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

₩32,861
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 19 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Everyone Should Take This Product!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

wellness4U님께서 Feb 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Prior to taking this product, I was having a problem trying to remember things, the simplest things. I thought I was getting Alzheimer so I had a brain scan and MRI performed. That’s how serious it was. All tests came back negative but something was definitely wrong. My wonderful daughter was worried about me and suggested that my body probably was lacking some very important nutrients. So when searching for something to take, I came across this product. This is my third bottle, and I tell you this has given me energy and my memory back and iHerb is a blessing to order from you.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Yummy nutrition - Earth-bound delight!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3154212님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to me by energy-healing as an art pros in Texas. I was skeptical and nervous about taking multi vitamins in liquid. I guess fearing I would overdo it and somehow it would be too much for my sensitive system. I LOVE this product. I've reordered once and will keep using it because I like saving on the amount of capsules/pills that I used to swallow, also it tastes pretty good. You can mix it in your smoothie if you don't like the taste. But, I think you'll like it. It seems to have most everything one needs, with the exception of CoQ10, fish or krill oil and evening primrose oil. Speaking for my own needs.

Great!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2308467님께서 Feb 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was looking all over for a liquid Multi Vit without Iron. Also finding all the antioxidants that usually Multi Vit don't have is awesome!!

An Excellent Product!!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2812013님께서 Aug 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has restored my energy and my memory. I was forgetting things until I found your website. Its works wonderful for me. I highly recommend it for memory loss. I feel 10 years younger. Linda Washington DC

good deal

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3256513님께서 Dec 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first time I tried this product, I hated it, but that was because I hadn't shaken it well. If you don't do that, you won't like the taste. Shake it every time, and you will find it's a fruity taste. Considering the quality of ingredients, I think this is a bargain.

상품 1-5 중 전체 19 상품