KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Everyone Should Take This Product!

wellness4U님께서 2 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Prior to taking this product, I was having a problem trying to remember things, the simplest things. I thought I was getting Alzheimer so I had a brain scan and MRI performed. That’s how serious it was. All tests came back negative but something was definitely wrong. My wonderful daughter was worried about me and suggested that my body probably was lacking some very important nutrients. So when searching for something to take, I came across this product. This is my third bottle, and I tell you this has given me energy and my memory back and iHerb is a blessing to order from you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yummy nutrition - Earth-bound delight!

Reviewer3154212님께서 3 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to me by energy-healing as an art pros in Texas. I was skeptical and nervous about taking multi vitamins in liquid. I guess fearing I would overdo it and somehow it would be too much for my sensitive system. I LOVE this product. I've reordered once and will keep using it because I like saving on the amount of capsules/pills that I used to swallow, also it tastes pretty good. You can mix it in your smoothie if you don't like the taste. But, I think you'll like it. It seems to have most everything one needs, with the exception of CoQ10, fish or krill oil and evening primrose oil. Speaking for my own needs.

Great!

Reviewer2308467님께서 2 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was looking all over for a liquid Multi Vit without Iron. Also finding all the antioxidants that usually Multi Vit don't have is awesome!!

An Excellent Product!!

Reviewer2812013님께서 8 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has restored my energy and my memory. I was forgetting things until I found your website. Its works wonderful for me. I highly recommend it for memory loss. I feel 10 years younger. Linda Washington DC

good deal

Reviewer3256513님께서 12 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first time I tried this product, I hated it, but that was because I hadn't shaken it well. If you don't do that, you won't like the taste. Shake it every time, and you will find it's a fruity taste. Considering the quality of ingredients, I think this is a bargain.

My favorite vitamins

Reviewer2964567님께서 1 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was surprised when I opened up the parcel from iHerb and found a bottle of LIQUID Multinutrient because I was sure I had ordered the usual tablets like I always do. At first I thought that there was no way I was going to keep these but later decided that they were, at least, worth a try. WOW!! Not only do they taste good, they also have a number of other good reasons to continue to use them. Since they are a liquid, they get into your system much quicker and you get the benefit of 100% of what you take. I've always liked the Bluebonnet formula but this 'mistake' has been one that I will continue to make. They're really good vitamins and the best way to find that out is to start taking them for about a month... and then quit! Whoa, that'll make a believer out of you. I like these liquid vitamins and sure you will too.

Liquid Vitamin & Mineral formula

Howard님께서 10 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The BLUEBONNET NUTRITION Liquid Super Earth multinutrient formula is an excellent choice for basic, and beyond, daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Being a liquid facilitates absortion. And it is a great ingredient to complete a "super smoothie" for breakfast.

seems to be good

Reviewer1613144님께서 10 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this, put it in my tea.

Love this stuff!

Reviewer3321441님께서 2 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this stuff!

Great Product

Reviewer2093039님께서 2 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have difficulty swallowing pills and capsules, so this is a very pleasant and easy way for me to get my vitamins and minerals. The taste is quite pleasant and I feel more energetic.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품