KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Powerful antioxidant supplement

momsavings님께서 May 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried three different kinds of resveratrol and just Biotivia Transmax gives me great result. Energy is greatly improved. My skin looks younger and tighter with more elasticity and shine. The great thing from this brand is that the resveratrol has 99% purity and 500mg/capsule. That might be why only this one works great on me. I recommend to all my friends.

competition

Reviewer1220080님께서 Mar 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the identical Biotivia Time release Transmax is a lot cheaper at Amazon.

Great product

Reviewer2693478님께서 Feb 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, i fell better taking 500 mg a day on working days. I need less sleeping and I don't feel so easily tired. Great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works great to keep my blood sugar down

Reviewer1413445님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm diabetic, and use trans-resveratrol to help keep my blood sugar down. By using a glucose meter to test before and after, I can tell how well a supplement or drug works, and Biotivia Transmax Resveratrol works very well for me. iHerb was out of stock a while back, so I thought I would try Bluebonnet instead. It's also less expensive, which would have been nice. What a disaster! Didn't work at all for me; weeks of blood sugar torture. When Biotivia came back in stock, I ordered four of them. Great stuff; wouldn't want to be without it again. I like the non-time release version, which I take with my evening meal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Did not feel any different

juniper님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I expect to at least feel something from taking a very expensive product but Transmax did not give any physical manifestation that it's working on my body.

Very Good Product

Reviewer3349395님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like much better than the liquid versions...

Excelllent

Reviewer2254178님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excelllent

totally satisfied

Reviewer2648178님께서 Oct 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We were no longer able to get this product at the local GNC and were so pleased to see we could get it delivered from your company. Thanks!

Mary Ritt

Reviewer1122432님께서 Aug 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like the capsules and the potency.

Arthritis Pain reliever

Reviewer3136990님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doing some researcch on this product, found that this product does contain a control amount of the trans-resveratrol product that many other cheaper products on the market claim to be. This seems to aid my arthritis pain in knees and hands. I really can tell the difference when I do not take the product. I simply use two tablets per day taken in the morning and it seems to aid the stiffness in joints. It is not a miracle but a great aid - totally worth the money

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품