KO

₩83,561

₩83,572

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Transmax

Reviewer2952748님께서 Oct 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure what I expected from this product, given all the testimonials, but what I noticed was that I had more stamina and energy. I was doing things in the gym that I previously wouldn't have done, if I had even been able to do it. After a few months I decided that the cost wasn't worth the benefit and I dropped it. After 3 or 4 days I noticed that I had no energy - that I felt at least 10 years older than I had the previous week. That cinched it - I ordered a new supply. I don't know if I will ever quit this stuff again.

Great product

Reviewer2693478님께서 Feb 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, i fell better taking 500 mg a day on working days. I need less sleeping and I don't feel so easily tired. Great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works great to keep my blood sugar down

Reviewer1413445님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm diabetic, and use trans-resveratrol to help keep my blood sugar down. By using a glucose meter to test before and after, I can tell how well a supplement or drug works, and Biotivia Transmax Resveratrol works very well for me. iHerb was out of stock a while back, so I thought I would try Bluebonnet instead. It's also less expensive, which would have been nice. What a disaster! Didn't work at all for me; weeks of blood sugar torture. When Biotivia came back in stock, I ordered four of them. Great stuff; wouldn't want to be without it again. I like the non-time release version, which I take with my evening meal.

Powerful antioxidant supplement

momsavings님께서 May 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried three different kinds of resveratrol and just Biotivia Transmax gives me great result. Energy is greatly improved. My skin looks younger and tighter with more elasticity and shine. The great thing from this brand is that the resveratrol has 99% purity and 500mg/capsule. That might be why only this one works great on me. I recommend to all my friends.

Resveratrol!!

Reviewer1984820님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best stuff on the market

Arthritis Pain reliever

Reviewer3136990님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doing some researcch on this product, found that this product does contain a control amount of the trans-resveratrol product that many other cheaper products on the market claim to be. This seems to aid my arthritis pain in knees and hands. I really can tell the difference when I do not take the product. I simply use two tablets per day taken in the morning and it seems to aid the stiffness in joints. It is not a miracle but a great aid - totally worth the money

I like

Reviewer3245842님께서 Feb 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. Unlike some people who take the pill, I open the pill up and mix it with melted ice cream. No taste. However, sometimes the product inside the pill is crunchy and sometimes it's not.. Interesting.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product is really good for me

Queenbee님께서 Nov 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this product for almost a year, I find that it is really good for my overall health. I believe it is a good product. I wanted to try out Trans-Resveratrol and this is the best brand.

So far so good

Reviewer3048390님께서 Sep 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently order Biotivia Transmax Trans-Resveratrol. I noticed that I have since experienced better sleep each night. For the first week I had some pains around the knuckles of my fingers but that seemed to have cleared up significantly. So it is so far so good and I will continue to take it for now. iHerb.com's delivery service is spot on. Thumbs up for iHerb.com

competition

Reviewer1220080님께서 Mar 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the identical Biotivia Time release Transmax is a lot cheaper at Amazon.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품