KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 28 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Transmax

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2952748님께서 Oct 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure what I expected from this product, given all the testimonials, but what I noticed was that I had more stamina and energy. I was doing things in the gym that I previously wouldn't have done, if I had even been able to do it. After a few months I decided that the cost wasn't worth the benefit and I dropped it. After 3 or 4 days I noticed that I had no energy - that I felt at least 10 years older than I had the previous week. That cinched it - I ordered a new supply. I don't know if I will ever quit this stuff again.

Great product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2693478님께서 Feb 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, i fell better taking 500 mg a day on working days. I need less sleeping and I don't feel so easily tired. Great product.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Works great to keep my blood sugar down

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1413445님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm diabetic, and use trans-resveratrol to help keep my blood sugar down. By using a glucose meter to test before and after, I can tell how well a supplement or drug works, and Biotivia Transmax Resveratrol works very well for me. iHerb was out of stock a while back, so I thought I would try Bluebonnet instead. It's also less expensive, which would have been nice. What a disaster! Didn't work at all for me; weeks of blood sugar torture. When Biotivia came back in stock, I ordered four of them. Great stuff; wouldn't want to be without it again. I like the non-time release version, which I take with my evening meal.

Powerful antioxidant supplement

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

momsavings님께서 May 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried three different kinds of resveratrol and just Biotivia Transmax gives me great result. Energy is greatly improved. My skin looks younger and tighter with more elasticity and shine. The great thing from this brand is that the resveratrol has 99% purity and 500mg/capsule. That might be why only this one works great on me. I recommend to all my friends.

Resveratrol!!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1984820님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best stuff on the market

상품 1-5 중 전체 28 상품