KO

₩45,942

₩47,121

할인금액: ₩1,180 (3% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

This Resveratrol Supplement's Claims Ring True

Reviewer1567173님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product at a good price. (Interestingly enough, this manufacturer was challenged in court by a competitor as to its claims and most of its claims were upheld. That sold me!)

The Only Resveratrol I Take

Reviewer1437151님께서 Jun 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After years of taking resveratrol from other brands, I got tired of wondering if differences in batches meant lesser quality between batches. After reading Consumer Labs reviews, I started taking Biotivia's resveratrol and think it works great at a really good price.

OK

Reviewer2332701님께서 Sep 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not so powerful for immune system, but I believe it has doing something good to my body, perhaps...

Live long and prosper !

Reviewer3042990님께서 Nov 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well, I'm not sure if this will help me to live longer, but that's what the research suggests. I am buying this brand as it is the only one I have seen that states that it prepared in an oxygen free environment, which I believe is quite important. Also it is a good strength at 250mg per capsule.

Great product

Reviewer2436543님께서 Dec 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the second bottle I use. I do feel more energy. Will continue using.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2939784님께서 Jan 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent service, excellent shipping, excellent everything!

Great Product

Reviewer1860750님께서 Jun 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently when from 1 in the AM to 2 in the AM. I can really feel the difference. Great product

Good product.

Reviewer2277856님께서 Jul 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a good product with a high dose of resveratrol. My wife and I feel good when taking it daily. We have been using this product for quite a while.

Wow I feel Wonderful

Reviewer2278345님께서 Jul 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Resveratrol for about three weeks now. This morning I woke up feeling great. I can't even think of how many years ago I felt like this. After going through a major depression I had no energy or the inclination to do anything. Day by day I feel myself coming back to life. I'm actually getting some work done inside and outside the house.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

staying young comes with a price-tag

Reviewer1475643님께서 Nov 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

not really cheap, but concentration-wise this is the best choice. and cheap compared to the amount of red wine you would have to drink otherwise!

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품