KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Booster

5359174577781772933님께서 Apr 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking it before bed it help a lot

Security seal

5674826885052423062님께서 Feb 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave it another go and this time the security seal was good, and the content seemed fresher. I might just have been gotten a bad batch last time. Old: I am very prone about freshness, and was very disappointed that the security seal wasnt sealed around the hole after taking of the top. Either it was lose all the time and didnt protect the content from air or it came off when i open the top. Either way, i dont like when i dont get to remove the seal myself after taking off the top. And it shouldnt come off easy, that way i know that it has been properly protected from air.

One issue only

TheNutriTech님께서 Oct 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

DO NOT MIX IT WITH PROTEIN SHAKE, you will not even finish your shake, I REPEAT, DO NOT MIX IT WITH PROTEIN SHAKE, it will taste extremely utterly disgusting, it is unbearable.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not recommended for sports enthusiasts

Reviewer2411159님께서 Jun 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you want to use this product for a few weeks to boost your male fertility (sperm count?) then usage is maybe recommended If you want to use this product for months (thinking it is just like protein powder; amino acids or glutamine) because you are an athlete or a gym enthusiast then this product is not recommended because of its side effects on mood (e.g. anxiety depression) because it affects neurotransmitter chemicals. There is a warning/disclaimer on the label.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

seems to work

Reviewer1867632님께서 Apr 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

After about 10 days of use gave me some extra umph. Though, I should take it with food to prevent intestinal upset.

recomended

4956235094833339298님께서 Mar 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great!!!

goodgoodgood

4631955813984926618님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

goodgoodgood

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GOOD

5473787242940331595님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

GOOD

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

mihulea님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its only 2.5 weeks so far but I start to notice the mood has improved, a bit aggressive sometimes(nothing to worry about) mainly in the gym.Also i noticed that my muscles feel harder to touch.I will come back in another few weeks to add some more.As for iHerb-Big Thank you, as I'm ordering from Ireland and for 3 day delivery with DHL for 10-12$ you cant beat that!

Love it!

PavelZ님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started to look for a natural testosterone booster that actually worked after a blood test of Total Testosterone 290 ng/dL and Free 7.1 pg/mL. I am 44 and went to the doctor initially with symptoms of low energy, low libido, and declining strength. After the test he recommended HRT but being I compete naturally I was not willing to do that. I researched DAA quite a bit and decided to go with PrimaForce because of quality and price. After only 1 3 week cycle (I decided to go 3 weeks on and 1 off) I went to the same LabCorp to get re-tested. Total Testosterone was 486 ng/dL and Free was 9.1 pg/mL. A 68% INCREASE in 1 month! I had much more energy, libido was very high, and I felt like I was in my 20's again...I will obviously continue to use this product...taste was OK, only side effect I had was headaches but only for the first few days, and my exercise routine and diet stayed exactly the same from the 1st test to the second...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품