KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love it!

PavelZ님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started to look for a natural testosterone booster that actually worked after a blood test of Total Testosterone 290 ng/dL and Free 7.1 pg/mL. I am 44 and went to the doctor initially with symptoms of low energy, low libido, and declining strength. After the test he recommended HRT but being I compete naturally I was not willing to do that. I researched DAA quite a bit and decided to go with PrimaForce because of quality and price. After only 1 3 week cycle (I decided to go 3 weeks on and 1 off) I went to the same LabCorp to get re-tested. Total Testosterone was 486 ng/dL and Free was 9.1 pg/mL. A 68% INCREASE in 1 month! I had much more energy, libido was very high, and I felt like I was in my 20's again...I will obviously continue to use this product...taste was OK, only side effect I had was headaches but only for the first few days, and my exercise routine and diet stayed exactly the same from the 1st test to the second...

close but no cigar

5219801666626653041님께서 Sep 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maybe im getting old and grumpy but im displeased with this product on 2 points. 1. mixablity: shake as hard as i can but I always ended up with about 1/3 of the product no mixing. It sits in small hard grains on the bottom of my shaker and i ended crunching it in my teeth to injest it. 2.Tastes very bitter. Seems to ruin anyshake i put it in making bitter and sour. Only way i can bare the taste is too mix it with a sweet drink like coke. the good. Have noticed slight strength increase and increase in libido. The verdict:i would look for another DAA product and preferably in tablets.

Really good stuff

Reviewer1192749님께서 Apr 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has better quality and lower price than brand from my homeland. Also it tastes better and drinking it doesn't make me feel like i'm drinkin sand mixed with water. I have used another brand for like 3 weeks and i changed to this one just for test if i would see any difference. After the first day with this i felt much bigger boost than from another brand with same dose. I'm seeing all the factors from high testosterone like oily skin, fat loss and energy. Definitely going to buy again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not recommended for sports enthusiasts

Reviewer2411159님께서 Jun 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you want to use this product for a few weeks to boost your male fertility (sperm count?) then usage is maybe recommended If you want to use this product for months (thinking it is just like protein powder; amino acids or glutamine) because you are an athlete or a gym enthusiast then this product is not recommended because of its side effects on mood (e.g. anxiety depression) because it affects neurotransmitter chemicals. There is a warning/disclaimer on the label.

One issue only

TheNutriTech님께서 Oct 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

DO NOT MIX IT WITH PROTEIN SHAKE, you will not even finish your shake, I REPEAT, DO NOT MIX IT WITH PROTEIN SHAKE, it will taste extremely utterly disgusting, it is unbearable.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

mihulea님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its only 2.5 weeks so far but I start to notice the mood has improved, a bit aggressive sometimes(nothing to worry about) mainly in the gym.Also i noticed that my muscles feel harder to touch.I will come back in another few weeks to add some more.As for iHerb-Big Thank you, as I'm ordering from Ireland and for 3 day delivery with DHL for 10-12$ you cant beat that!

Nice value

Reviewer1653649님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

You cant go wrong with AI sports, I get noticiable strenght from it.

seems to work

Reviewer1867632님께서 Apr 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

After about 10 days of use gave me some extra umph. Though, I should take it with food to prevent intestinal upset.

Booster

5359174577781772933님께서 Apr 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking it before bed it help a lot

Great value

Reviewer1287876님께서 Jan 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be working for what I bought it for.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품