KO

iHerb 상품평

₩40,760

₩53,085

할인금액: ₩12,325 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very good, but slightly expensive

greenisthenewblack님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste, but I haven't tried other yacon products, so I have nothing to compare it with. The downside with this product is that it takes quite a bit to sweeten chocolate/baked goods, and so it doesn't last as long as I had hoped for. That makes it too expensive for everyday use, but I will order again to use in chocolate.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very sweet, great quality product...

Reviewer2688809님께서 Mar 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product quality. My wife, who I ordered it for, didn't care for it that much. I thought it was very good. Personal preference. It has a "molasses-like" taste to it. If you want a sweetener that has a more "neutral" flavor, you might want to try the Agave syrup. The Yacon works great in things where you might normally use brown sugar, like oatmeal, etc.

yacooon

Reviewer2852003님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is very good in chocolate, it has a very natural sweet taste. I really rekommend this product. I'll buy it again!

The best.

bentebabe님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to have a bottle in my fridge at all times. For homemade chocolate and other yummies :)

I JUST LOVE THIS

Hjertemat님께서 May 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is too good to be true. It's low GI, tastes amazing and I use in licorice fudge and caramel fudge. GREAT PRODUCT, just LOVE IT!

Delicious!

Reviewer3069222님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This syrop tastes wonderful, and is a great alternative for those of us who need to keep blood sugar levels low.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

13oz. Amazon Therapeutics Yacon Syrup.

Reviewer2413243님께서 Apr 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

So delicious!!! This low glycemic natural sweetner is fabulous. Just wish it came in quart or gallon size quanities. waterbaby12347

Amazon Therapeutics, Organic Yacon Syrup, 11.5 fl oz

Reviewer1539565님께서 Oct 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sweetner has been great in baking and hot cereals. Helps to have something other than Stevia to use!

Great flavor!

Reviewer1350062님께서 Mar 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have yet to try baking with it, but I really like it on cereal and in coffee.

great product

Reviewer2612867님께서 Feb 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

like cooking with this