KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

EXCELLENT, QUALITY SERVICE AND PRODUCT!

Reviewer1931827님께서 Mar 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am completely satisfied with my experience at iHerb.com. The items I ordered were shipped quickly, Packaging was PERFECT, The place I usually get my products was out of stock on this one, so I thought I'll try iHerb. I'm so glad I did. And I will be back! Thank you iHerb! Linda

Excellent source to shop

Reviewer2764106님께서 Apr 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was great and delivery was very fast. I will purchase again from your company.

MR. ROBERT HUTCHINGS

Reviewer1899282님께서 Sep 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

SENNA LEAF TEA BAGS HAVE BEEN A PART OF MY ROUTINE FOR MANY YEARS AS A SOLUTION FOR A PROBLEM THAT I DO NOT WANT TO SOLVE BY USING CHEMICAL MEDICATIONS. THANKS iHERB AND ALVITA.

Great Service!

Reviewer2125131님께서 Apr 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product came in perfect condition and quicker than I had anticipated!

Senna Tea

Reviewer1964218님께서 May 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with the tea. I drink it every day. It helps me stay together. I will most certainly be ordering again.

It does the job

marley님께서 Aug 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does what is says it will do!

Alvita Senna Leaf Tea

Reviewer2475076님께서 Sep 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product. Taste good and gets the desired response.

Easy and Effective

Reviewer1513084님께서 Sep 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find Senna tea better than other "laxative-combination" teas. And tastes great with a spoonful of honey. Will deliver its effect in a timely manner. I'm taking it with me when I travel, as I can't always be assured that the food I come across is suitable. Much easier than tablets or pills. It's a great natural way to move the bowels - but of course, MOST effective when you're eating a diet and living a lifestyle that is appropriate for your needs and suitable for you body. Better health to everyone.

very good

Reviewer1272635님께서 Sep 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product! It is the only thing that works!!

very satisfied

Reviewer2574017님께서 Aug 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

works wonders for constipation, and shipping was very prompt

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품