KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Helps me sleep

Reviewer1530646님께서 Feb 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a chronic insomniac, I am always looking for stuff to help me fall asleep and, more importantly, get back to sleep when I wake (frequently) in the night. This licorice tea seems to put me to sleep! Now I can't even finish a few pages of bedtime reading before my eyes want to close. And when I wake up early in the morning, I can turn over and actually go back to sleep -- whether I intend to or not.

Adrenal Help.

Reviewer1785417님께서 Nov 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not bad. A couple cups helps my adrenals..it's noticeable.

A Leveler

Reviewer2840846님께서 Apr 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this tea & introduced it to friends & family. We find it calming & I notice that is helps supress my evening urges for snacking.

Tastes great

Reviewer1857955님께서 Sep 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you've never had licorice tea, it does not taste like licorice candy, which is not really licorice flavored. Real licorice is just sweet, with a pleasant, but not strong, flavor. It has herbal benefits, and also works as a natural sweetener. You can add a bag to a cup or pot of regular tea to sweeten it. I only wish this were organic.

Very Pleasant

Reviewer2718008님께서 Mar 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great and is good for digestion. Great service from iherb as always.

Highly Recommend

Reviewer1748917님께서 Apr 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this tea. It has a smooth flavor. Unfortunately, the last batch we purchased was a different tea. I will be reordering when iherb receives a new batch. This is one of my families favorite teas. Thanks iherb for your assistance.

Licorice Root Tea

Reviewer1784191님께서 Oct 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The bags came in pairs, with them needing to be cut in two in order that they be separated. The tea seems fresh and it definitely is a bargin for the price!

very good value

Reviewer1058619님께서 Feb 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this because it was the least expensive brand. The bags are not individually wrapped and when I saw how small they were, I thought "no wonder". But, this tea is very potent, so I would probably buy again.

Very good. I am delighted

Reviewer1687289님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reminds md of when I was chewing on real natural licorice wooden stick during childhood. I love this tea!!! True licorice taste for real licorice lovers...

Great Product

Reviewer2605834님께서 Jun 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent tea. Quality at a reasonable price. Best yet the licorice goes well with other teas as a sweetner. Definitely a much better pick-me-up then coffee.

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품