KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

NOT a bad product. The only DEET-free product that's worked for us

Reviewer2520432님께서 Jun 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I saw the "Most Helpful" review was calling this a bad product, I felt a strong counterpoint was in order. After my first child was born, I experimented with just about every DEET-free insect repellent I could get my hands on. Most did not seem to work at all; some seemed to work to a limited degree. This All-Terrain Herbal Armor formula is the ONLY DEET-free repellent which has worked effectively. We still use it year-round in a near-tropical climate, and it seems to protect against mosquitoes, sand flies, and other pests equally well. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Wonderful and effective.

Reviewer1487068님께서 Jul 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a 5-1/2 yr old boy and 20 month old girl and always fear summer because of mosquitos and the West Nile virus. This natural oils, DEET-free product keeps the bugs away from my kids and has a pleasant scent. Great feeling that you can keep bugs away without lathering your kids in chemicals. I have recommended this product to all my friends because it is also very effective on adults.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best herbal insect repellant I have tried

Reviewer2286916님께서 Jul 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Living in the chigger and tick infested woods of NC and being a bug magnet is a recipe for many sleepless nights and worry about tick- borne illnesses. Herbal Armor offers great protection - I apply it every 2 hours as recommended and reapply it if I go out later in the day. When I placed my order, the adult version was out-of-stock, the kids version has worked well - from the list of ingredients they are the same product with different packaging. I tried Now's Bug Ban but couldn't stand the smell - Herbal Armor smells quite pleasant - but smell is very individual, some reviewers like the way Bug Ban smells while others don't.

Insect Repellent

Reviewer3152111님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a must to prevent mozzies from the little ones. I like it that it is also gentle on the skin.

Very nice!

Reviewer1480381님께서 May 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mosquitoes do not actually sit on the treated areas of the body. Recommend.

a good tool

naturalsgirls님께서 May 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

smells nice herbs, a good tool

Good choice!

Reviewer2047020님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works perfect, nice smell.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5617861716339536301님께서 Aug 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

best product

Natural Insect Repellent

Yanushka님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great protection!!! keeps the bugs away from my kids and me

Works

5019244335388357614님께서 Sep 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It keeps the critters away and no irritation from using on my skin or my toddler's. It also smells quite pleasant.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품