KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

handy and helpful

Reviewer1871360님께서 Aug 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

handy and helpful

Awesome product

5168250539470220033님께서 Jul 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought several of these to use on my family. Yes, there is a smell, but it is a natural smell of citronella verses a chemical smell, and after awhile, I don't even notice. It is oil based, so spray cautiously near clothing, wood floors, furniture, etc. Works wonderfully well and I have no problems using it as it isn't full of DEET or other chemicals. keeps the gnats from biting (which we have TONS of here) and mosquitos stay away too. Highly recommend and will use again and again on my family.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NOT a bad product. The only DEET-free product that's worked for us

Reviewer2520432님께서 Jun 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I saw the "Most Helpful" review was calling this a bad product, I felt a strong counterpoint was in order. After my first child was born, I experimented with just about every DEET-free insect repellent I could get my hands on. Most did not seem to work at all; some seemed to work to a limited degree. This All-Terrain Herbal Armor formula is the ONLY DEET-free repellent which has worked effectively. We still use it year-round in a near-tropical climate, and it seems to protect against mosquitoes, sand flies, and other pests equally well. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great

Reviewer2615820님께서 Nov 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't want to put bad chemicals on my kids so we use this. I think it works, and the smell is not bad, it smells natural, not of chemicals.

Very nice

Reviewer1978086님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5162990772930687377님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Does its job

Reviewer2113574님께서 Nov 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very strong citronella smell

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

All Terrain, Kids Herbal Armor, Natural Insect Repellent, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

5689750863911266325님께서 Oct 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mosquitoes repellent keep away insect from my kids and has a pleasant scent & the smell is very strong.Best Recommend product & olso very effective on adults.

冬阴功的味道哦

5697358164708001359님께서 Oct 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

同事介绍的,这次是为了带到长滩大家一起用,还有宝宝哦。第一次用,大家都觉得有冬阴功的味道,喷出来是白色的,有点油,不过真的不招蚊子哦。

Works

5019244335388357614님께서 Sep 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It keeps the critters away and no irritation from using on my skin or my toddler's. It also smells quite pleasant.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품