KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,857

₩10,422

할인금액: ₩1,565 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

This product helped get rid of my cysts!

Reviewer2228497님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The price and quality is fantastic. The capsules were not too big and there were no problems digesting. This greatly helped my skin. I used to get large cysts on my face and since I have taken this, I almost never see them anymore. If I do get one it's not half as bad as the ones I was getting before. I totally did not even expect that and I am very impressed!

easy to take

Reviewer1458298님께서 Sep 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

taking for my skin. seem to be working. no tummy problem and great price.

Good price

BetelNut님께서 Oct 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

More than worth the price compared to other brand with same potency.

Great as always!

Reviewer2161229님께서 Nov 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you!

GOOD DEAL

Reviewer2722882님께서 Jul 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR EXTRA VIT E THIS IS THE TICKET TO GO ALONG WITH THE VIT. E YOU GET OUT OF YOUR FOODS.

Excellent price/value

Reviewer2436167님께서 Jul 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps my dry skin in winter.

Not sure

snowfitness1님께서 Jun 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am unsure how to rate this because I noticed something that has me confused. I really liked the low price on this, so I bought it. But last night I decided to use one of the pills' contents on my lips (as I've done many times in the past), and there is no flavor at all. I am not an expert on vitamin E's flavor, but every single vitamin E pill I have ever used in the past a the exact same flavor, which I thought was distinctive to vitamin E itself. Hmmmm. Maybe it was the oil it was contained in that consistently had that flavor, because I noticed that this vitamin E is in a glycerine base. I would love to know more about this if anyone has this knowledge! :) In the meantime, I'll trust that it is indeed vitamin E.

from Latvian

Reviewer1847333님께서 Aug 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent price and quality

Economical

Reviewer2619534님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Economical and easy to digest. Works great. I have purchased this before and plan to continue.

Excelent product

Reviewer3277721님께서 Mar 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

my rate is A+