Awesome treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

great treats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

my boxer's liked it. hope it's working....

All ur products are great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

My little Yorkie just lovvvvvve it

Mon chien adore !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Apres avoir testé les mini Zuke's au poulet, j'ai décidé de commander les carrés au boeuf. Premiere sensation l'odeur est tres agréable! La composition est vraiment bien, le format idéal (un seul carré pour mon Lhasa Apso) Attention cependant car il est surtout adapté aux chiens sportifs ou très actifs, ce qui n'est pas le cas de mon petit chien !

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our dog loves these.

My dog loves these

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves these. She would eat the whole bag if i let her.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great value for quality product. My pomeranian just gobbles this up. Enter "KZN 077" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off your order!

yummy taste. dog loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if it's got the benefits that the package says but it's a tasty moist treat which my dog loves!

Still working on upping her doseage

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

My dog is an 11 mo old great pyrenees. She has limped on and off after getting up from sleeping periodically for the last 5 mo or so. I put her on "rest" and begun this supplement. After a couple days, with no play, and supplement, she was no longer limping. Vet said she possibly had a torn ACL. I've not been able to put her on the optimum dosage as this seems to give her diarrhea..not a fun thing when your dog lives in the house. I'm still titrating her doseage up as her stomach tolerates it. Hoping to keep her on this permanently. Right now we're in a "still wait and see" stage but certainly do not want to start a dog so young on Rimadyl.