KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

A Really Tasty Treat!

alloriginal님께서 5 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was looking for a tasty, low-glycemic index snack and tried these. Wow! The taste is wonderfully sweet, without being too sweet. The predominant flavor is coconut, with a hint of strawberry peeking through. A bit expensive, perhaps, but a really nice occasional treat. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

без всяких похвал

Account110630님께서 11 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Не могу сказать что это очень вкусно, миндаль не чувствуется, клубнику чуть уловить можно, основная нотка это кокос, без всяких похвал. Очень дорого, не стоит этих денег. Тем не менее сытное, но больше брать не буду.

Very stale taste

Chunkypeaches님께서 11 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is only my second bad review in my lifetime, but I feel compelled to write it. I tried all the flavors, and this one was just awful. The smell and taste is that of paint, like when a product goes bad. Although, they do not expire until 4/2013. I believe something is wrong with the nuts or wheat. The brownie flavor was pretty good, the lemon okay, and the Cacao Nibs was so-so.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

4978545617610769518님께서 1 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very nice, but I found that the apple or the lemon pie version where much nicer.. Lemon's was mine and my boyfriend’s favourite.

Love These

4707880978385483830님께서 11 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.

Delicious!

Reviewer1770193님께서 11 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Yet another great flavor of coco-roons.

Yummy Yummy Yummy

Reviewer1357483님께서 10 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Strawberry flavour not strong, but flavour delicious!!!

Great Coco-Roons!

BeckySue님께서 9 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

Golosina pura, una delicia

DelikatEssences님께서 10 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Para satisfacer el antojo de dulce, sin gluten sin conservantes. Totalmente végano y raw. Deliciosas si te gusta el sabor a coco.

Nice flavour!

Reviewer3126648님께서 12 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love theese. So tasty as all the CocoRoons flavours! Love the strawberry burst of flavour in theese.

1-10 / 23