KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Seems to help my heart palpitations and is and easy way to dose

annegoggans님께서 1 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It does seem to settle heart issues that I have at night time. Nice to have a liquid to cut down on the handful of capsules that I gulp down.

Very Potent

Reviewer2024881님께서 10 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This CoQ10 tastes delicious and works really well for my severe heart problems due to Lyme Disease. No other CoQ10 I've ever tried has helped my heart as much as this one.

Great Product

Reviewer1525865님께서 11 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great products - helps with energy in CFS

Vitol Q10 200 palatable and easier to take than capsules

Reviewer1347134님께서 2 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have allergies, hiatus hernia, eosophageal stricture and related difficulties. Tablets and capsules are difficult for me. I'm finding this product palatable and far preferable to the capsules I've been using for some time; with this liquid product there is no irritation to my throat or stomach, and one less capsule to swallow.

Vitrol, CO Q10 liquid

ChooseHealth님께서 4 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Wish I had found Vitro, Q10 a long time ago. I feel great and can tell the difference since I started taking this product.

Great Product!

Reviewer1880141님께서 7 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Being on a statin drug means keeping up your levels of Q10. This product makes it easy and convenient to do so.

good stuff

Reviewer1826846님께서 10 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

very tasty, me likie:)

Feel the difference

Reviewer2862330님께서 3 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

With the sublingual delivery you can feel the invigorating effect very quickly. One of the best Q10 products I've ever tried. I don't know why this is so hard to find when searching for it. I wanted to order more but forgot what it was called and under multiple searches for coq10 I couldn't find it. At first, I thought it had been discontinued. Finally, I painstakingly searched all of my past orders and found it after an hour. I sometimes wonder why some things don't show-up on key-word searches.

Q10 - great stuff

Reviewer1753619님께서 1 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Easy to take, doesn't taste too bad...

Easy to ingest

Reviewer2754236님께서 12 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've had some forms of CoQ-10 that gave me almost instant energy after ingesting it. Can't say that for this brand but I do feel it is somewhat effective. This product along with Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Vitamin B-12 is my 1-2 punch to get my body moving each morning. I don't know if they're synergistic but I do feel they're helping. I realy like the liquid delivery form. Fast and easy.

1-10 / 12