KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Vitol Egg Protein

Reviewer1123162님께서 11 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have very picky digestion and this protein is one of the few that gives me no problems. It mixes easily and the taste is satisfactory, but the texture is gritty in water - the only liquid I mix with. I do wonder what the added bee pollen does, but clearly it does not bother my system and maybe it is giving me a boost. I take too many other vitamins to attribute too much efficacy to one product, but one thing is certain - this one is easy on the tum! And I will continue to buy for that fact. Five stars for digestibility, four stars for taste and texture.

Vitol

Reviewer2926775님께서 2 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The best egg protein powder, blends so easily in shakes, cooking and baking.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best protein I have ever used

Reviewer2098910님께서 2 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent protein, dissolves very well in milk, taste is awesome.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best egg protein powder I have used, hands down!

Reviewer1544942님께서 3 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Like many others that have turned to egg protein powder, I have digestion issues with whey protein so I've had to experiment with alternatives. I have tried 3 egg protein powders and this Vitol option has been the best of the bunch by far! That fact was reinforced this week when I ran out and the local store I usually buy from was out of stock. So I went online to research other options available in stores and came across the Healthy N Fit brand, which is extremely close in ingredients to the Vitol powder. Both use only natural ingredients and have digestive enzymes to aid digestion. The Vitol brand happens to has bee pollen, though, which HnF didn't have. Unfortunately the similarities ended there for me. While the Vitol powder mixes easily in a shaker & tastes truly amazing both in water & milk (with no weird flavor notes or aftertaste), the HnF wouldn't shake smooth for me at all and in fact would glob up, adhere to the shaker grate, and just generally make a mess. I could deal with that I guess, but the taste is miserable to me and I dread drinking it even when I blend it with bananas & peanut butter. Yuck! And on top of that Vitol costs less per serving. I will note that I have also tried Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard egg protein powder and I would rate that above HnF but below Vitol. It tastes good and mixes well, but has artificial ingredients.

YUM!!

Reviewer2707144님께서 5 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Amazing taste and blends so well! I have only ever used whey before but tried this on a whim, and am so glad I did! I will never go back! Excellent stuff!!

Ok...

MandyEm님께서 2 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Tastes good, but left my stomach very upset.

Luv it

Reviewer2216670님께서 1 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Take it everyday sometimes with soy or juice, cherry juice or whatever moves me. I also add coral calcium powder & a bit Ener G rice bran.

Egg Protein

Reviewer2245143님께서 8 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good stuff

Great

Reviewer2537270님께서 7 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good protein for those of us who can't to whey.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

High quality egg protein, tastes good.

Reviewer3123380님께서 4 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

An excellent source of highly bioavailable protein.