KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Don't like it

Reviewer3327222님께서 11 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Not going to buy it again.

Best egg-white protein powder

Reviewer2890959님께서 3 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ordered it for someone whi can't use whey or soy protein powders. All other egg-white proteins we've tested to date had an unpleasant taste and mixed very poorly. The only exception until now was one that's made by a local company here that's very low quality nutritionally. This powder is wonderful - It tastes great, blends superbly, and is very good nutritionally (based on label, of course...). I first tried to add it to plain yoghurt (as a quick test) and it came out like a vanilla yoghurt desert! The only slight reservation, if any, is that the vanilla taste is so good, it might interfere with shakes or drinks that are meant to have a different flavor. If they could make one with bland taste for such occasions.....

Natural Power.

Reviewer3329242님께서 9 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Essential for healthy immune system function. A high and natural quality protein containing amino acids to help keep already healthy blood sugar stable. Works to strengthen the entire body. It is easily and efficiently absorbed.

Loved it!

Reviewer1172235님께서 4 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I just love this egg white protein. Previously I had purchased a different, more expensive one, but this one is just great!

Best protein powder I've tried

Reviewer2730991님께서 2 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This was really tasty, I put it in the blender with some spinach, frozen berries & water and it tasted just like a milkshake...my kids loved it too. I will agree w/ the other review that said it was a little too sweet, but overall it was really good. I will order again.

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream

Reviewer2773477님께서 5 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream with mine. Blender, milk, cocoa powder, the egg protein powder, soda water and ice. I made mine sans the soda & ice, but either way it's a good, cool, frothy drink. Very happy w. the taste of this protein powder, also.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best tasting protein powder ever!

Reviewer3040869님께서 7 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I ordered this because I learned that the whey protein I had used for years can actually interfere with weight loss. I liked the availability of this small size so I could try this without a big investment. I mixed this with a few strawberries and a few ice cubes in a blender. The taste is fantastic. . . just enough hint of vanilla cream. I like the fact that one scoop provides 25 grams of protein. Will order larger size immediately.

Quality product

Reviewer2627607님께서 1 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Best price

great protein source

Reviewer1990789님께서 12 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This protein is tasty in hot cocoa or shakes, easy to digest, mixes well and has an excellent profile of amino acids. I love it.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best protien I have ever tried!

Reviewer3134955님께서 6 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I tried this product because my body just cannot digest the whey and soy protiens. This protien is very easily digestible and gives you energy! It takes fabulous and I am so happy I found it! I also have lost 8 lbs from drinking it! Love it!!

1-10 / 29