KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 18
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Effective and natural pre workout!

TrueReviews님께서 11 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am a big fan of the Vega Sports Line and this product is no exception. I love the fact that it has natural ingredients which are especially combined to give me extra strength and endurance. I take it an hour before the workout along with an espresso shot and I really feel that it makes indestructible! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good stuff

Reviewer2340808님께서 1 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

a bit too pricey- the MRM Driven Zero Sugar seems to work just as well, and like this doesn't have the artificial sweeteners, but cost wise MRM is a better deal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Мягкий предтреник

5667033206092451354님께서 10 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Не ждите от этого предтреника такого яркого эффекта, как от тех, что содержат кофеин или бета-аланин. Эта добавка действует очень мягко. Использовал ее перед заплывами на 2-3 км. Добавка работает - это однозначно. Отодвигается порог усталости и концентрация во время тренировки заметно выше. Так не содержит кофеин, не влияет на частоту сердечных сокращений, что важно при длительных аэробных нагрузках.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works for me

Reviewer2817560님께서 9 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Super happy with finding a clean pre workout drink thats not full of crap. Im not in love with the taste buts it certainly not an issue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

パワー満点だそうです

5628319153509335307님께서 1 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Vega Sport Endurance Gel Raspberry Flavor 12 Packets 1.6 oz (45 g) Eachとセットで買っています。 夫がハワイのホールフーズで買って以来、トライアスロンの練習の時に飲むと底力が出る感じがする、とかで飲み続けていて、iHerbで何本もリピート中。 欠点は、飲み終わったボトルを洗う時に漂う香りが甘すぎてやや苦手です。 味は全然甘くないそうですが。 あと、黄色い色がボトルの内側につくのでボトル用ブラシでかなり丁寧にゴシゴシしないと落ちません。 成分を見ると日本で売ってるスポーツ系飲料に比べて怪しげな物は入っていないような(気がするだけですが・・・)感じなので、お値段が高いだけあって安心なのかなと思います。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

love this

4798128784985523077님께서 12 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am Vegan And every morning i drink vega sport before And during workout, vega sport give power for me. I already by this 3 time. This is good for vegan.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very helpful product whenever I need some extra energy

Reviewer1341245님께서 9 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It feels really good with no negative side effects. Sleeping is not a problem. I also like the fact that it is so quick and easey to use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

VERY GOOD

gminnella님께서 2 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCTS FOR QUITE SOME TIME. YOUR PRICES ARE THE MOST COMPETITIVE

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Can't live without it!!

Reviewer1434676님께서 1 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This stuff is good before a workout!! I love it! Gives me energy when I don't have it or don't have enough. I feel great when I'm working out and I feel like doing more than I would have when I don't drink it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent before and during workouts

Reviewer3345767님께서 6 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take the Pre-Workout Energizer thirty minutes before running and hot yoga. I add it to my sport bottles and take it along on long training runs. The product tastes great mixed in water or coconut juice. It provides the perfect energy boost from clean, plant-based sources. I highly recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 18

1 2