KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 104
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Трибулус N1

official님께서 10 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Увидел эффект от этого трибулуса принимал его вместе с креатином увиличелись силовые показатели и уменьшился живот самое главное что он поднимает собственный тестостерон (Если мой отзыв был вам полезен пожалуйста лайкните для меня это много значит)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nice product

omarBR님께서 8 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I tried this only because a friend said it was good. I was skeptical at first, i thought it would mess with y hromones/metabolism. But it didnt , this made me fell more energetic and strong, my lifting went a lot better with it on my diet. So i really recommend this trib for every men!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

трибулус

Reviewer2626419님께서 10 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Брали для мальчика. Сказал, что это термоядерная штука. Пить боится, но пьет)) Говорит, что, кроме силовых показателей, потенция повышается, желание, либидо...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best Tribulus I've Tried

Reviewer2025838님께서 11 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the best tribulus I've ever tried and it's a great value compared to other brands. I take it mostly for libido. I had been taking high-ish doses of zinc to boost testosterone but it was depleting my copper causing loss of skin elasticity. This stuff works great for libido and stopping the zinc has allowed my copper to balance and my skin elasticity to return. From what I've read, you should cycle tribulus. I take one in the a.m. for four days, take one day off, take one for three days, take one day off, etc. Will definitely re-order.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Трибулус

eugene님께서 9 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Хороший трибулус. Энергии в теле и в его отдельных частях добавляет ;) Заказ себе ещё банку и тестю.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Tribulus Pro

Reviewer1817763님께서 8 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great Product! Up my testosterone level after one month (2 capsules daily)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love it!

PavelZ님께서 4 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

UN products are all great, but their "Tribulus" is really terrific. I take only one of these about 30 minutes prior to my noon-hour workouts, with 500mg vitamin B3 (niacin) and a half cup of coffee. If you've never tried this stack, you really should (you may need to build up your resistance on the niacin for a week or two - 500mgs right off the bat will make you red as a lobster and very, VERY itchy all over - not good. Just dump part of the capsule out for a week or two before taking it, then later you'll be ready for the full 500mgs capsule). IMHOP, Don't even bother with taking those pre-workout intensity drinks - they taste disgusting, and contain lord-knows-how-many stimulants. Just do this Tribulus-niacin-coffee routine, and you will BRING THE FIRE during your whole workout - guaranteed, I really mean it. Frankly, I'm not certain that Tribulus actually boosts testosterone, but I don't care - it makes me frisky as all heck in the gym, and that's what I like

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Работает)

4866623797611372652님께서 6 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Принимаю 2 раза в день по 2 капсулы уже около недели. Появилось больше мотивации и агрессии на тренировках. По ощущениям, спасает от перетренированности. Потенция как была в норме, так и осталась. Правда вот сны стали ярче и порой неадекватней :) Эффект знакомый, т.к. ранее пробовал "Трибестан" в повышенных дозах. P.S. Есть смысл совмещать с хорошим витаминно-минеральным комплексом (Animal Pak/Opti-Men) и продуктами богатыми цинком.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good product

Reviewer1177083님께서 12 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Some people said it doesn't worked for them, but for me it was really good, got really good gains from using it. RECOMMEND.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ok

5247652606670706420님께서 10 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

ainda não recebi...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 104

1 2 3 4 5