KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 13
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

light at the end of a dark tunnel

burdypie님께서 3 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the first thing that has actually worked on my stage 3 adrenal exhaustion...feel like I now have a backbone,and am balanced, with strength and energy.Am also low thyroid, but if I boost the thyroid too much the adrenals crash (use tertroxin, the Aussie version of Cytomel, as I am thyroid resistant-cells don't absorb thyroid hormones. Pathology/lab work says my levels are ok but the cells resist).So pleased I've tried these,this is a turning point in my long long years of illness.Thank God for the internet and its information, and thank God for iHerb!!!

I like it!

Reviewer1807321님께서 1 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am new to grandular therapy, so I was hesitant at first. After doing some reading and understanding that taking from animals the gland that you are strugging with was they way they treated most things until alot of our man made medicines were made....so I decided to try it. Amazing energy.

Raw Adrenal

Reviewer1831256님께서 8 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product was highly recommended for adrenal fatigue and has been very helpful for energy and general health.

seems good

Reviewer2766668님께서 4 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been cutting these in half to use for my 9 year old, and it seems to be making a positive difference in her asthma/eczema/allergies. Taking along with a liquid adrenal support product. I've been very pleased!

Fixed my Fatigue

Reviewer1401383님께서 11 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was having a lot of fatigue after having surgery to have my kidney removed. My mom recommended these and after 3 days I could feel a big difference - the fatigue had faded. Good product!

It helps with fatique

5656927625145823783님께서 8 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

very effective thing!Recommend!

Still experimenting

5153444343897923685님께서 3 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's my first attempt to rebuild my adrenals by a proper way. And the glandular approach sounds sensible to me, as inspired to me by a wise Natural Healer. Only taking 1 pill per day, and don't expect immediate/rapid results, but long term benefit. So i can't report any significant result yet, but at least no unexpected side effect. I shall increase the intake slowly.

My Go To Adrenal Support

4831599994561862109님께서 1 20, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These are reliable. Does what it says. I had no side effects and price cant be beat.

Must have great taste

4761190014735189310님께서 1 16, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

To be honest, I got it for my Norwich Terrier, when the vet prescribed adrenal. My dog loves it, eats it like a treat and the analysis are now good.

помог для лечения аит

5355978349696348364님께서 5 05, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень помог .у меня аутоимунный тиреодит.слабые надпочечники

1-10 / 13