KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Best Electrolyte

Reviewer1147183님께서 1 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm a Firefighter and this is the best product for recovery and most importantly, prevention. I have tried several products and this one, especially lemonade is the best product to replenish lost fluids. It beats everything out there because it's not full of sugar. My wife took it during her pregnancy during the summer months and my children love it. Last but not least, iHerb has the best price.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great tasting electrolytes go to work fast!

PurplePegasus님께서 5 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My body can't keep electrolytes so I need a constant supply. When I feel light headed or weak these provide fast relief. Tastes great and, unlike the cheaper "packets" store brand, Ultima's do not contain any GMOs. I hope they don't discontinue this flavor as my favorite (kiwi-strawberry) has been. The kiwi also contained all the B vitamins so this comes out more expensive due to the absence of B's which I need to supply elsewhere. I hope Ultima will reconsider and bring back the kiwi flavor: (the banana is the only one that tastes too awful to down!)

Best flavor Ultima yet!

Reviewer1662417님께서 11 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the best flavor of Ultima yet! Some of the others have a medicine-like flavor, but this stuff rocks - it tastes just like instant lemonade! Ultima's my favorite sports drink - no sugar, low carb, low calorie!

Ultima Electrolytes

Reviewer2831127님께서 10 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product - pure and clean and lots cheaper than GATORADE!!!

super tastey

Reviewer3245992님께서 5 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm a competitive cyclist & I use ultima replenisher in my workout water bottles and mix it with some whey protein for my homemade recovery drinks. really cost-effective and taste great too. the lemonade it my favorite on-bike flavor.

Love it!

Reviewer3334884님께서 8 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good stuff! The flavour is pleasant and I don't have to worry about bathing my teeth in sugar. Good for Chronic Fatigue sufferers who need hydration but don't get enough exercise to need the sugar.

I LOVE Ultima!

Reviewer2933593님께서 1 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the best electrolyte replacement/hydration drink I've ever used. And this is my favorite flavor. It is a very light lemonade flavor. Some of the other flavors are a bit strong for me. (The orange is my second favorite.) The best part is that my kids think it's delicious. Just give them half a scoop and it's a much better deal than buying the one specifically for kids. (It's almost identical per serving if you give a half-scoop.)

Great Product

Reviewer2834180님께서 6 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the second canister I have ordered. I mix it with water and add fresh lemon juice and it taste just like lemonade. Great product to replenish your electrolytes.

Great Product

Reviewer1109169님께서 12 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This tastes great and mixes well. I mix this up for my water bottle when I exercise. Better than plain water.

Utlima Health prodcuts Ultima Replenisher

Reviewer1803113님께서 2 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is one of the best. It tastes good.