KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 15
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

превосходно!!!

Reviewer2241414님께서 1 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

отличный продукт! почти нет привкуса сои, растворяется прекрасно. не липнет и не увеличивается в объёме

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хороший протеин

RussianBear님께서 2 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Хороший нежно-соево-нейтральный вкус. Размешивается в воде быстро и на 100% без остатка, не оставляя никаких крупинок (как, например, протеины Naturade) на дне и стенках шейкера. По вкусовым и консистентным характеристикам схож с соевым протеином Iso-Rich Soy от Jarrow Formulas (лучший соевый протеин из всех которые я пробовал и который продолжаю брать).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I LOVE THIS STUFF

4983651245882568508님께서 8 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am so addicted to this stuff. You can make a pudding of it by adding less water, and your own sweetener (Splenda + Stevia, or blue agave) and it tastes like cake batter. Can't get enough! I like the taste of soy, other people don't, so to each their own, I have been buying this for years and it kept me alive when I was a vegetarian. I like it so much I still eat it 2-3 times per day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good product at competitive price

Reviewer2974924님께서 11 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

High protein concentration. Easy to dissolve. Perfect energy provider for diabetes patient. Thanks iherb for the good service and fast delivery.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

TWL-00492

KANSTANTSIN님께서 4 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Мне удобно, что небольшая банка. Растворяется полностью, хотя когда в банке, были опасения что будет комковаться. На вкус (а он без вкуса) напоминает соевое молоко.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Did my research, this stuff is the best!

Reviewer1037323님께서 9 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

No other protein powder gives you this many grams of protein per serving for this kind of price and quality. Thank you iHerb for keeping this item in stock.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product at a low price!

Reviewer1636153님께서 9 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This protein is great! It's cheap, 31g protein per serving, and only 130 cal. per serving! Dissolves pretty easily in any drink regardless of temperature.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

vege fuel powder

Reviewer2909691님께서 6 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

very fast service would order again, we like the product very much. thanks again .lanell randolph

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Vege Fuel

Reviewer1445059님께서 11 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My favorite soy protein, I use it after each workout in a shake with peanut butter and a banana.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

From Norway

Reviewer1250238님께서 10 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this product when I bake. I live on the low carbohydrate diet, and when I use it to bake bread, cakes, pannaker etc. There is no smell or taste. I like this product very well. And the price here on iherb or very good. Buy it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 15

1 2