KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 62
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Необходимый калий

5407586320725096927님께서 10 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

"Калий нормализует сердечный ритм, сохраняет кислотно-щелочной баланс крови, является противосклеротическим средством: предотвращает накопление солей натрия." Именно эти свойства калия и заинтересовали меня. Я купила его для поддержания работы сердца и для борьбы с гипертонией у мамы. Мама пить его отказалась... А я вот решила попробовать и мне нравится. Я стала более активной, у меня исчезли мышечные судороги. Пью его 2 недели.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

potassium

Reviewer1653759님께서 1 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was experiencing leg and feet cramps and they are very painful. Since taking this product the cramps are gone and I have not had them since. I love this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It is very helpful

Reviewer3091251님께서 5 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These potassium caps prevent leg twitching and cramps during the night. One cap is all it takes

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

works for me!

Reviewer1738693님께서 10 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Takes time, 3 months to show affect, but given improved stamina for exercise.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

супер

5012712267132739126님께서 2 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

пью перед сном хочется спать

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great

Reviewer1705263님께서 8 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

if you eat salt, you need extra potassium. I take 5 a day and sometimes more if I've eaten something really salty. works like a diauretic though so be careful and don't take at night or you'll be up and down all night!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Linda

Reviewer1806442님께서 8 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good potassium - I drink a lot of water, and was concerned about low potassium levels. Had a touch of arrythmia before taking potassium - none now.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Irregular Heartbeat

Reviewer1313630님께서 6 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product along with Twinlab Magnesium caps and Taurine brought my irregular heartbeat back to smooth, slow and regular.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent product

Reviewer3244074님께서 5 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I used to be able to get this product at Whole foods, now they aren't carrying them. So finding iHerb has been very helpful. Because of a case in 2005 of necrotizing Pancreatitis, where I needed to have a tube in my throat, I can't swallow anything but capsules.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Twinlab, Potassium Caps, 180 Capsules

Reviewer2354967님께서 5 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Like capsules and much cheaper than at local Health Food Store.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!