KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

It works!

Reviewer1971093님께서 3 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I waited to review this until I got my blood work back. Holy mackerel! Between this and the red yeast rice I ordered from iHerb, my total cholesterol went down over 70 points, and my HDL went up 20. I began taking the niacin with some 50mg tablets and gradually increased it 50 mg every 3 days. I am now taking one 500mg capsule twice a day, and the flushing is minimal and short lived. I am just so happy that I will not need to go on statin medications because of the effectiveness of these natural remedies from iHerb.

Great!

Reviewer2377105님께서 1 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with supper and my cholesterol has lowered with a very high HDL. Great stuff!!!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Start your Niacin therapy with these

Reviewer2801845님께서 11 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

With Dr's input, I started Niacin therapy with these to get used to the flush (now not noticable) over a 8 week ramp up to 1,500 mg. I use at night with lots of water. Step up in 500 mg stages.

Niacin and cholesterol

Reviewer2744394님께서 5 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was concerned about recent reports of the detrimental effects of cholesterol lowering drugs, so a doctor recommended niacin along other things. My cholesterol went down into the normal range within three months! I'm thrilled with these results.

Ниацин или никотиновая кислота

5317602008824925587님께서 5 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

От очень эффективен при повышенном холестерине. Но я покупала его для других целей . Для борьбы с акне. Начинала с 1/3 капсулы, открывала капсулу высыпала 1/3 и водой запивала. Через минут 20 начинает краснеть лицо, горячо в голове становится за счёт расширения сосудов. Затем краснеет все тело. Но это нормальная реакция. Особенно на голодный желудок. Постепенно повышала дозу. Сейчас одна капсула в день. Но каких либо сильных изменений от его применения не заметила. Надеюсь, что помог избавится от холестерина!!! Анализ крови не делала)))

Niacin Flush

Reviewer2865107님께서 6 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Be prepared for the niacin flush even when taken with food, that lasts at least a half hour which feels like a sunburn. I trust the this is a good product and appreciate the simple ingredients. Will continue to use as this is the form of niacin that cuts down on cholesterol level.

Good Flush

Reviewer1415826님께서 3 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These create a really strong flush on an empty stomach and a tolerable one after a meal. I recommend on price and quality.

Fast working B-3

Reviewer2271430님께서 9 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Straight niacin that is supposedly safer to use than the slow release, Does cause some flushing depending on how you take it (ice water & some food or just water) cold water & food seem to minimize flushing at least for me.

Works as expected - recommended

Reviewer3145511님께서 3 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is working as I expected it to; it has reduced my cholesterol. It does produce the normal niacin flush, however I solved this by pouring the contents of the capsule into my breakfast smoothie as I mix it; no more flush. If you cannot do that, take it just before a meal. Also, kudos to iHerb's service and shipping - they do a great job for a great price.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent product, great value, quickly shipped*

Reviewer2934919님께서 7 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have put myself on Niacin therapy to control my cholesterol. I've done significant research and found the crystalline form to be the best. You do experience some flushing with the product, but it virtually disappears after about a week of usage.

1-10 / 35